Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

solid...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone know how solid is made? been bugging me lately. Oh and like the avatar? Its evil i tell yas.
Duffy

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    very nice avatar. would you like me to send you a similar but moving one ?
    if i remember rightly but simply here....dont let your bud quite dry out. put the bud on a fine silk screen and gently rub through the screen. the stuff that gets through the tiny holes are basicaly resin glans...with a propper name i cant remember.....press this fine dust and you have block.
    sounds like a long hard process, nothing ill be doing for a while lol. And yeah could you do us that avatar? cheers mate. Aint seen no absolutleys for a while though...
    :D
    Duffy
    see you jimmy...absolutely.
    tomorrow. i'll post it you resize it and stuff.
    cheers mate
    Thats absolutley deciduously grand of you. Wowy zowy. Lol, wowy zowy is still making me laugh now. I never thougth id hear a 50 yr old 6 ft 1 or 2 bald ex bad guy druggie say wowy zowy :eek:
    :D
    Duffy
    Thats what I've heard too, with the screen, however for those who have read 'Mr Nice' there is a different method described in there, however I think the method they describe there is just how they get it into blocks.

Making hash really isnt a very economical thing to do with good weed thats why all our hash comes from morroco where weed is dirt cheep and not all that great.

Also because it just uses the resin glands then it means you dont have to worry about sensi which if you have a massive field I imagine could be hard.
    so its not made in UK? :eek: a lesson learnt on the net :D
    Duffy
    Very small amounts of hash are made in the UK and in Holland, However unless you know the grower then you aint going to get it.
    The varst majority of hash comes from morroco from the atlas mountains. However Lebanon, Libyia, Tunisia, South Affrica, Pacistan, Afganistan, Nepal and and a few other places does produce small amounts too.

I have heard that the Swiss are going to be the next big place for hash though, because of their loosening drug laws and the fact they have the climate for growing outside it will soon be easy for them to produce enough weed for it to be ecconimical for the manufactor of hash. Personaly I cant wait, I've had enough soap bar to last me several lifetimes.