Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Sex on E

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone done this? Would you do it? If you have, do you regret it?

I was once told that it ruins regular sex for the rest of your life (like it will never be as good and you will just end up disappointed).

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's pretty damn good, both on the way up and the comedown.

I wouldn't overcook the dosage though, nothing worse than trying to go down while gurning like a madman.......
    Done this a fair number of times... hasn't had that much of an effect on me to be honest....

Actually the hugs/ foreplay were better than the sex. It just meant i couldn't come for age's...

My g/f takes pills a fair amount more often than me, and has never said anything about it ruining normal sex, although now i'm worried...Thankyou. :mad:
    lol, I wouldn't worry cokephreak. It's not necessarily better, just different.

The only thing I would say is to be mindful that your pain threshold is considerably higher when on pills. When the buzz wears off, you could be paying the price for over-exuberance.
    kaz - well said:D

And it great:D
    Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you. I only heard it once or twice and I don't even remember from who.
    Originally posted by cokephreak

Actually the hugs/ foreplay were better than the sex.

I know what you mean. Last time I went clubbing, I ended up making out with someone for just about the whole night...there were times around the peak of the roll that I would have to pull away from him and stop because the pleasure and sensations(just from the kissing alone!) were too much for me to handle. I don't think I've ever felt that good before.
    Re: Sex on E
    Originally posted by Lizzafins
    Anyone done this?

Yes
    Originally posted by Lizzafins
    If you have, do you regret it?

No
    I've always just felt more friendly than randy on mdma really, its nice just to lay about, talk crap, hug etc.
    2CB is quite nice if you can lay your hands on it, can be a little distracting though, your mind can wander a bit.
    GHB! Its by far the best drug for sex on the market! I've tried a few (5-meo-dipt, meth, shrooms, acid, amt) and it stands alone as MUCH better.

I can see your point as to if you have sex on drugs then some times you can feel its not as good without, I guess the key is moderation. If you have the drugs as just a treat then they wont become a problem, if you do them all the time you might not want to go back.

Oh and Yohimbe isnt bad either.
    Sex On E

Absolutely bloody fantastic ! unless youre gurning so hard you cant concentrate !

Blinding Sex the next day too shag for hours (can be painful after mind) ;)
    rollie you really shouldnt be doing that at your age ive told u about your hernia
    and whos jim?
    or jimx
    i thought his name was jack
    or do welsh people abbreviate jack to jim?
    youre right, it is Jack,
    maybe hes trying to be enigmatic? or maybe hes so stoned hes forgotten his name (more likely)