Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Funny drug shit:

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Found these quotes larking around - made me smile:

"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time." - Catherine Zandonella.

"I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example." - Mick Miller.

"Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." - Robin Williams.

"The best pitch I ever heard about cocaine was back in the early eighties when a street dealer followed me down the sidewalk going: I got some great blow man. I got the stuff that killed Belushi." - Denis Leary.

"I feel sorry for people who don't toke. They wake up in the morning and that's the best they're going to feel all day." - Dean Martin.

Another good one from Robin Williams is: "Cocaine is God's way of telling you you've got too much money".

When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well, you just realise, it's not worth the fucking effort.

I said no to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Anyone got anymore? [no that's not a quote, it's a question :rolleyes:

]
:D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    got some alrite ones n sum crap ones, ill post the crap ones in case u get em;

"LSD melts your mind, not in your hand."
    -Anon.

"To cease smoking is the easiset thing I ever did. I ought to know, I've done it a thousand times."
    -Mark Twain

"If drug abuse is a disease, then drug war is a crime."

"Working together we can treat Washington's 40 billion dollar a year addiction to the War on Drugs." - Polly Wilmoth Waco, TX

No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the sources of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.- P. J. O'Rourke

Duffy
    A couple more:

"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life." :D
    - Anon

"Leave no turn unstoned" :p - Luke Vibert tune

"We took enough speed to keep Hitler awake in his bunker for a week, and enough acid to make him think it was the Swiss Alps." :cool: - Hunter S Thompson

;)
    everything comes to he who waits.
    therefore, he who chase dragon.......will be caught by dragon.
    LOL :D m/roll :p

'No, no crack for me. I would never smoke a drug named after a piece of my ass’

fucking hell spliffy you answered as i typed !
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life.

this quote was by kurt cobain btw who tradicaly died of heroin in 94
    Originally posted by jamesfowler2k2
    Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life.

this quote was by kurt cobain btw who tradicaly died of heroin in 94

I thought he shot himself after injecting heroin? or courtney love shot him [huge debate could occur here]
    well sorry but i think the whole episode wouldnt have happened if it wasnt for dia-morphine
    no need to say sorry. And sorry but i gotsta disagree with ya again -
    well sorry but i think the whole episode wouldnt have happened if it wasnt for dia-morphine
    partly, and partly because he in his own words "had everything" but wasnt satisfied, hence songs like "i hate myself and want to die"
    bloody good singer though!
    Duffy
    he didnt have everything. he didnt have peace of mind nor love...
    Originally posted by jamesfowler2k2
    he didnt have everything. he didnt have peace of mind nor love...

he had courtney love... although he wanted to get divorced from her... [im overusing the ... here] but he said himself he had everything, he obviously wasnt right, i bet he diddnt have The Bengal flower collecting guide 1989-90
    Duffy
    To my mind he shot himself because he felt he had come to the end of his musical ability.

I've heard that he felt he had run out of ideas, so if he hadnt done it then his music would have got shit and no one would revear him today and some sort of demi god.
    To my mind he shot himself because he felt he had come to the end of his musical ability.

I've heard that he felt he had run out of ideas, so if he hadnt done it then his music would have got shit and no one would revear him today and some sort of demi god.

And then theres the question of whether courtney love shot him:
    The Cobain Case