Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Clean pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went out clubbing last saturday for the first time in 6 weeks (first pill in 5 weeks) and it was a fucking good night. I mean *really* fucking good. One of the best.

Took a couple of pills, as went as normal... first one wasn't great, second one was brilliant. Took a third, stood up, felt kinda tense and weird (my friend sumed it up perfectly: "I believe the term is rushing your tits off") went down to the dancefloor and realised I wasn't feeling quite right. I was feeling K'd up. Fair enough I thought, there's a bit of K in the pills, I wasn't expecting it but wasn't going to complain too much.

Took another half and suddenly felt no mdma type feelings at all. I was K'ing my face off. The odd thing is, I was K'ing harder then I ever had when I'd just taken K. I very nearly K-holed, but managed to stay out of it... spent an hour or two just trying not to sink under. It wasn't a bad experience, just badly timed (I had to catch a plane to france 4 hours later, and my parents picked up on my state) it left me reeling in shock.

Has anyone else has similar experiences where the pills you took didn't do what was intended?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fortunatly no
    Another thing I was wondering... how long does K take to hit in after dropping it? I'm trying to work out which pill it was, as I'm going to be giving some to friends as their first pill, and don't want to send them into a K-hole. The suspect pill I dropped 2 hours before, but I dropped another one 5 minutes before.
    did u take different pills? or were they all the same?

err i think when u take ket in pill form it takes longer to kick in than when u snort it, between 30-60 mins i think. But i also think its stronger when u eat it
    Please test your pills.

I've had pills with K in before, a mate of mine just slumped and feel alseep in the corner of the club. Moris minors going around camden a while back.

I have just read Dancesafes most recent testing and it seems that most pills now a days are weaker but purer so maybe this type of thing is getting rarer.

I think K takes about 20mins to work, I'm not sure though, to be honest with all the reports I've heard, oraly is not the way to take it.

May I point out that in a lot of cases if you really are rushing A LOT then it may well not just be mdma, speed will cause rushes a lot easier than mdma.