Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

nipple piercing?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi has anyone had this done? if they have does it hurt? and what do you think of nipple piercing? :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No chance! :p
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k
    No chance! :p

why??
    I aint but have always fancied having it done. Just too much of a whimp to get round to it.:rolleyes:
    euch...makes me cringe.sounds toooooo painful! y are you considering getting it done? i think it looks nicer on guys,i dont see the point in girls getting it done
    yes i was, doubt i will though dont think i could stand the pain. :) i just wanted to know if anyone has had it done, but it looks like no one has :(
    Originally posted by Char_Baby
    i think it looks nicer on guys,i dont see the point in girls getting it done

why? :confused:
    It really really hurts! Very quick, but agonising, especially if they don't numb it first.
    And it can take up to a year to heal, so a year of pus and pain!
    Sorry if this puts you off....!
    I have had this done - if you do a search on some of my conversations then you can find the threads where I describe what its like and how long to heal etc...

Yes it does hurt - especially if they freeze it first, it hurts when it defrosts!!!

Long time to heal etc...

PM me if you want more details if you cant find the conversation threads that I have posted on this before...

I love mine by the way...
    I thougth about having it done then i thought WHY????? AM I MAD! So nooooooooooooooooo!
    i love mine, and yes, it really does hurt, but i think it's worth it frankly. My ex had both of his done twice and i thought it was really bloody sexy and i love mine, but you'd need to get a blokes opinion on it i suppose...
    my bf said he wouldnt like it if i had it done. but i really want it done, i think im going to just not at the mo! wait til im a bit older :)
    a girl in my year at school got that done, people found out and she got so much shit for it, because they thought it was absolutly desgusting on girls, it looks wkd on ladz but on girls ewwww!
    My girlfriend says she like sit on men so i was thinking about it, but my chest is more like tits than pecs :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    My girlfriend says she like sit on men so i was thinking about it, but my chest is more like tits than pecs :rolleyes:

but would you get it done though?
    Originally posted by babes r us

but would you get it done though?

If i had a nice body, yeah
    have you got a pic deeeeb?
    Not of my naked body no!
    i didnt mean naked! i just meant a picture so i can see what ya look like!! :)
    trust me. it does.
    Wanted to have mine done for over a year now (keep wimping out). My bro-in-law had his done and he said it killed - sort of killed the desire a bit!

I still think about getting it - got the yellow pages out last week to do it, but I'm off on hols in a month, so it won't be a pretty sight! Any excuse really.

You wait, I will be 65, just retired, with nothing else to do when I decide to actually get it done! Ewwww. Seriously, I am going to get it after my hols.
    My best mate both her nips pierced and she hardly felt anything. Mind you she's got this strange thing where she tends to feel not a lot of pain anyway.

Myself, wouldn't have it done, mainly because it wouldn't suit me.
    My ex wanted me to have one done instead of one on the eyebrow. But what if some one pulls on it accidentally..? then you end up with no nipple! and i'm scared it'll hurt.
    only one way to find out and thats to get done!! :D
    I knew a girl who had a pierced eyebrow, and ripped it off when taking her jumper off. But I think as long as you wear the right kind of bra it's unlikely to happen. It would probably heal quickly if you did though.
    it's really unlikely that you'd rip it out, i have kinda caught it on things when i was trying them on before though... It just flicks up and then back down again, hurt like buggery if you've only just had it done, but there's no lasting damage!
    i dont want it done anymore! most people dont like it on gurls, and say it looks horrible so i aint going to get it done. dont think i could go through the pain either! :D