Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

L4N Role Call?

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Zero II
    Welcome - I'm like Lurch the butler - usually not very far away but doesn't say very much! And frighteningly lanky :D

Can you say "yes" in a deep resounding voice?
    *tries* Almost there. I'll give it some practice ;)
    But that is Ewan's get out clause, as we dont pay him any revenue, we in turn CANT be deemed as a customer, in Ewans eyes a customer is someone who pays for his time and services, which of course is complete bull shit.
    My turn!

Im Mr-Tickle (or Steve) and Im the greatest thing since self slicing bread. Modest too.

Im 21, a stoo and from various places, depending when you catch me, which isnt the easiest thing to do.

Just watch your sides......
    I like hangover weekend! :) ...see you over there!:D
    wow, so THAT'S where you all suddenly popped up from... i came back from my holiday, and suddenly there were all these new people running around! Have fun.. i'm sure you've all seen the regs intro (if not, it's lurking around Introduce Yourself somewhere) so you probably have a handle on who we all are... welcome! (a bit late, i know.)
    Dozy moo you are Sara. :D You coulda just asked someone. Like me. *always knows what's happening*
    Last As Usual

Too busy trying to Help Reidy with "the Team"...we have a lot of work on at the moment...apologies..

Love 2 all former Liv4Now(ers) xxxxxxx

Cheers Ang, for inviting a Mackem back xx