Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

feeling well shitty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been feeling so shitty at the moment. Loads of things seem to be happening to me all at once and its really getting to me:(

first of all im ill and on antibiotics. had sistitus(sp?) (fliud on my lungs) not that long ago and think im getting it back again.

I cant get a job no matter what i try and my parents keep having a go at me for not working even though they know im trying.

Im desperate to loose weigh, have been for ages and all the things i have tried dont seem to work.

And to top it all off 2 of my best mates went to prison today for 2 years. They are the nicest boys i have ever met and ive never known them do anything wrong before. they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time and got involved in a fight and a phone was stolen. i know its nothing to do with me but i just cant help feeling really bad about what has happened to them. They are both 18 and meant to be going to uni in september which they have really been looking forward too. Im also scared for them because i dread to think what prison will do to them and the kind of stuff they may end up getting invloved with.

Sorry to sound like a right moaner but just needed to get this all off my chest:(

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like a rough time *hugs*

I really don't know what to tell you, but if you need an ear to listen you can PM or e-mail me :)

Just try doing stuff at your own pace, and blocking useless opinions out. It will only make it worse if you get even more pressured.

Good luck!
  • Options
    ((hugs schnap))

:) hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    thanx *hugs back*
  • Options
    *more hugs*
    Sorry i cant think of any good advice to give you but i really hope things improve for you soon. Take care. Lots of love CL xxxx.
  • Options
    Awwwwwww hunni *Biggest hugs ever* You know that next time your on msn and im there i will block every1 else an talk to you hunni. So just click on me and we'll tlak. Hope you feel better soon *hugs*
  • Options
    Umm she posted this over a month ago!

So hopefully you should be better now :D