Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hellooooooooo???????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
why is there so few people in here? god were nothing compared to the anything goes board. Get more druggies in here!!!! Tell your friends, family, pets, whoever, just get more people in here so we can get some decent threads going!
sorry, im just bored
Duffy

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    trouble is duff there's a limit to what we can say in here .
    anything goes is limitless realy i suppose.
    trouble is duff there's a limit to what we can say in here .

hmm.... true. How about gettin a few of the anythin goes lot to smoke a few joints... suppose none of them'l do it but hey, might as well try eh?

And morrocan, have you done any of your newly invented street art? sounds kinda cool lol
    Duffy
    no it's all in the mind.
    hmmmm..... [still trying to undersand :confused:] :D
    if i was still a mad teenager...and i was....i'd be out there doing it and shouting about it duff.
    but i have to be a bit more sensible around my neighbours these days. dont want the old bill in my life any more thankyou.
    and the wife and kids would get embarresed meaning my life would be hell.
    doesn't stop me thinking about it though.
    ha- im still a crazy teenager, and i fuck up my growth by smoking bud! ah well live for today not for next week, for next week you may get run over by a steamroller on the m60
    :D
    Duffy
    shit back to school on september the 3rd, you dont have to bother with school.... being a mad teenager dont seem so fun now lol
    Duffy
    i can see the daily mail headline now.
    MORROCAN ROLL FOUND DEAD. this man rampaged the country under the influence of sex drugs and rock n roll his entire demented life and died........as predicted..........being run over by a steam roller.
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    shit back to school on september the 3rd, you dont have to bother with school.... being a mad teenager dont seem so fun now lol
    Duffy
    hard luck duffy. i never bothered about it much when i should have realy. best days of your life my bollocks. imagine if that was true mate......you'd be looking forward to things goinhg rapidly downhill the moment you left. you've got i all in front of you mate.
    take it by the scruff of the neck.
    morrocan, iv got just the thing for you, relive your teenage years with this game:
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=38654

and for a load more drug stuff [a lot of its crap] click here:
    http://www.newgrounds.com/collections/drugs.html
    i can see the daily mail headline now.
    MORROCAN ROLL FOUND DEAD. this man rampaged the country under the influence of sex drugs and rock n roll his entire demented life and died........as predicted..........being run over by a steam roller.
    lmao, thats just made my day :D
    Duffy
    Sorry I've been away, I've had to join the world of work! Its been a shit I can tell you, if you've seen a white van being driven badly around west london in the past week it may well have been me.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Sorry I've been away, I've had to join the world of work! Its been a shit I can tell you, if you've seen a white van being driven badly around west london in the past week it may well have been me.

rofl, now being young dont seem to bad again! lol
    :D
    Duffy