Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
All this is my 1st post on this board. n i was just wanted sum advice on taking Speed.ive had Pills lots of times wot can n e of u recommend,thnx

Comments

• Options
    If you got a gram what i normally do is cut it evenly and put it in 4 different wraps then bomb em as and when i want then have a great time :D

One thing you will notice compared to pills is that speed always keeps you on one level but its good shit i like it.

I been doin it every week for the past month or so while im takin a break from pills.. People say the comedown is nasty and its dirty shit or its poor mans coke but i`d say its good value for money.
  • Options
    million times better than coke.
  • Options
    be prepared not to sleep the next day at all. Also u wont feel hungry in the slightest till a couple days after u done it
  • Options
    be prepared to loose wieght.
  • Options

hi agen ppl thnx 4 ya advice ..it 8 hours since i dropped the Speed n im still up and jaw aches realy badly :(
    tis a cool drug thou
    l8as all
  • Options
    I know it wont be endosed by most of the people on this board but personaly I never do a heavy night out with out something at the end to help me down.
    Valium, ghb, stilnoct, matrazapean, etc all work fine.

Obviously it can be argued that if you need other drugs to handle to comedown then your doing too many, and thats a valid point, however I dont care. Valium after a heavy night out is seriously nice.