Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

thanks and remarks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
thanks all. Now I can say I'm in, isn't it?

And Turtle... at least we have always five degree plus comparing to your side. And even sun sometimes. And by the way, do you know why guys from Berna are so slow? So that the Zurichoises can catch them...:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: thanks and remarks
    Originally posted by ilya_i
    thanks all. Now I can say I'm in, isn't it?

And Turtle... at least we have always five degree plus comparing to your side. And even sun sometimes. And by the way, do you know why guys from Berna are so slow? So that the Zurichoises can catch them...:)

*tuts* Do I need to correct your Swiss as well? Zurchers, not Zurichoises or whatever :p

We get plenty of sun. Well, the Goldkueste does. Egg doesn't. Ok, hush. You have better weather. But but but...you're on the wrong side of the Roestigraben. You don't get fried grated potato.

Ok, I lose. Enjoy thesite.
    you see, my dear turtle, here we don't include fried potatoes among food :) At least, those who aren't americans did not. for them, I can agree it is good enough. But you are swissy, and even if you eat wurst or I don't know what are you eating in that boring city, you must agree that at least in the wrong side food is much more better.

secondly, it's good not to be the only swissy around. so, 1-0 for me, but still confederates...:)
    Meh. Say what you want. I'm an Australian anyway.
    lucky you. but as an Australian in Zuerich, don't you think it's damn boring there? I only was there once, and I've found no proof of life. so, dear crocodile hunter, I hope you will survive. but get out of there at least once a week, fuer ihre Gesundheit.

Im Steulzen Freundschaft,

ilya
    Actually, I quite like Zurich. But I do generally get out of town at least once a week, either to ski or to walk, so I guess I'm listening to you anyway. Bugger. :p

There's plenty to do, which explains why I got back at 4am yesterday after partying the night away at Moods. :)
    are you studying there?