Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

n e 1 ever treid pcp (angeldust)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
god when i tried this i felt so stong and had no pain, i had the longest fuck of my life, and also the best! the after i rushed out and fucking bashed about my mates house, normally he can stop me,this time he couldnt, man its a fucked up drug. pcp can be found in old vinal records,simply crush them up and smoke them in a bong, good way to get fucked if ya skint!

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Everything I've heard about pcp has given it a bad opinion.

I mean my dealer who thinks nothing of taking 6+ microdots at once said "thats the only shit I'm scared of"
  • Options
    same here - the most hardcore drug taker I know <ex heroin addict, now constantly does pills on a daily basis> is terrified of it too
  • Options
    Re: n e 1 ever treid pcp (angeldust)
    Originally posted by fasty
    pcp can be found in old vinal records,simply crush them up and smoke them in a bong, good way to get fucked if ya skint!

Don't try this kids, it'll probably kill you.

Fasty - you're an idiot.
  • Options
    i hate pcp and i am very afraid of it...did a mega badtrip with like .2 of the powder orally...snorting a bit of it can be fun, but orally its the devil...you cant walk and you are no longer in relation with anything and your vision is vvery blurry...