Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I'm Helen otherwise known as Hels, Hel, or Helsie, whatever as long as it isn't insulting. I'm 16, and I'm from Cornwall, the end of all civilisation as you know it.

Let's see, some useless infomation about me...I'm starting at college in September, and I work in a petrol station, when I'm not out of the county which is fairly often, but that's to be expected when you have a boyfriend who lives in Kent. I love rock music, metal, punk, indie, anything alternative really. I can't stand cheesy pop music, though I admit to liking musicals, Starlight Express being my favourite. Why, oh why did it have to close?! My favourite bands are My Ruin, Queen, Green Day and I'm really getting into Less Than Jake. They're amazing live! Seen a lot of live bands after going to Reading last year, and various different gigs, and I'm off to Reading again next week- on GCSE results day.

I like 10-pin bowling, and I bowl for Cornwall. In fact, I'm off to Tamworth tomorrow for the English Opens for under 18s, though I bowl for the main Cornwall team, being the youngest on the squad.

Anything else you should know about me? I ramble on a lot, I'm a web-a-holic, I have a website called helsbels.net, I have pink streaks at the front of my hair, and I love playing RPGs on the playstation, Final Fantasy V being my favourite, though FFIV, FFVI, FFVII, FFIX, FFX, FFL, FFT, Suikoden and Suikoden II all rank very highly. I'm currently playing Breath of Fire IV and that also looks pretty ace.

Anyway, that's enough about me, I'm sure you don't want the rest of my life story. Ciao all!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ello

Greeting and a big sloppy welcome!

I am sure you will like it here! :D
    Welcome fellow petrol station worker :)
    Welcome to the site :D
    Hi, and welcome to the site.

Greenday and Less than Jake are both excellent live ;)