Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Give me a P! "P" Give me an R! "R"...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Give me an E! "E" Give me a double T! "Double T" (<~alright, I kinda cheated there) What's that spell? PRETT!!

Yeah, so, I didn't want to spell out my whole name (Prettan), even though it was only 2 more letters.

Anyway, I guess this is the part where I introduce myself, eh? Alrighty, let me see here...Well, my name is Prettan (good start, eh?). I'm an 18 year old guy from California, USA. I'm really into sports, especially lacrosse. Ummm...I never really have to much to ask on boards like these, but I enjoy answering other people's questions. I am currently in a long-term, eh, I dunno if that's the word, ummm....undying, eternal, unwavering, life long relationship with my girlfriend. In other words, we've been together a long time. I'm a pretty laid back guy up for pretty much anything, so, yeah, that's about it. If you wanna know more, you can visit my geoshitties homepage (link in sig). So, anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you through these boards. :)

Comments

• Options
    Hello :)

Are you from Teenspot by any chance?
  • Options
    Yes, I am. Why? Are you?
  • Options
    Yeah I'm from teenspot, my name's simon9875

(yes this is me again, go read the 'this is really weird' post for an explanation)
  • Options
    Ah, what's up Simon? Teenspot getting a little boring for you? I find it to be a bit slow.
  • Options
    Yeah TS has def been getting boring lately, I think this site is actually slower than it tho, the pages seem to take longer to load, I'm new also and I'm finding it to be a very good site :)