Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

a new kind of street art.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
a new kind of street art.
we all have access to cordless drills and screwdrivers so lets get out there and start brightening up our streets...our world. from moscow to bombay to manchester to new orleans...yes around the globe. lets get drilling and screwing and dont forget the rawlplugs !
chairs, clocks, pots, pans, wardrobes, coffee tables etc. screw em to the walls the pavements, hanging from bridges or the sides of tower blocks......the only limit is your imagination, i suppose thats limiting with some of you lot.
i declare that i, mr roll, am the founder of this new art. i take no responsibility for those who die falling from the sky or electrocuting themselves whilst drilling into hidden cables.
so come on........DONT BIN IT , SCREW IT.
it will be the new gtaffiti...it will be big and it started here.
make the site famous......MAKE ME FAMOUS !!
I , THE FOUNDER OF A NEW ART FORM................seriously.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what a fantastic idea. This could be HUGE.
    NEWS FLASH.....another case of the latest craze in street art was discovered today in birmingham uk. a three foot aquarium complete with tropical fish was screwed to the side of the ******
    complete with heater and pump , powered from a nearby lampost.
    Not such a ridiculous idea actually.

Seen something like it before, only it wasn't outdoors. It was a whole living room reversed, so the light was on the floor, 'hanging' upwards, and chairs etc. were on the ceiling.
    Good acid m/roll?

jump.gif
    with this sort of creative mood morrocan roll could save this dyin world :D lol
    MP MIKE COTTEE......awoke this morning a happy man after his election success only to be mobbed at his home by the worlds press over the latest "art attack" on a prominent member of parliament. mr cottee's home had been attacked in the night by a group of "streetys," as they are becoming known around the world. mr cottee said he was quite happy to leave the 30ft rizla sign on top of his house as he is a real lover of "street art". which he later described as the most dynamic art form in centuries.
    when asked if your average dope head had any comprehension of "dynamic" mr cottee muttered what sounded like "piss off the lot of you" from behind the darkened windows of his mercedes.