Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Which song makes you cry?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ±Eminem Lover±
    I like that French one, u know the one where they are making love, its called "I love you" in French, but i cannot spell that at all! I hope u guys know what song i'm on about? :confused:

'Je t'aime'?

Seven Years - Norah Jones gets me everytime, really annoying because it's the second song on the album and I end up blubbing for the whole thing if I'm already upset.

Teardrop by Massive Attack: my favourite song ever.
    Originally posted by 100% Chevalier

Teardrop by Massive Attack: my favourite song ever.

Hmmm, I'm listening to that now.

*recently downloaded it and is in love with it*
    REM's everybody hurts, or is it everbody cries, one of them anyway...
    Mr Blobby by mr blooby

blooby oh mr blobby if only you can make us understand

:(:(:(:(
    Why would you want to admit that? No please don’t reply it might be contagious, next thing you know people will be buying hear'say singles.:)
    Originally posted by kathryn
    *really can't believe she is going to embarass herself futher.....*

Actually, I wanted to buy the new East17 single (can't remember which exactly) but was with my dad and I didn't want him to know I fancied Tony Mortimer :o and in my haste to buy something i just picked up the nearest tape to hand.:o

Damn my father!:mad: :D

*watches as the young lady embarrasses herself further and makes it look so easy*

I think that should be locked in the vault of "Memories that should never be touched again".......
    My Dying Bride - For My Fallen Angel...the saddest song ever. Don't listen to it if you're depressed with sharp objects in the room.

But judging from the stuff named so far, nobody has probably heard it anyway...do youself a favour and download it
    ;)
    Nah, Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely has an amazing ability to make me feel crap.

Downloading For My Fallen Angel now. Like it so far up until he talks. Don't like his voice. Pretty song though. :)
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    Downloading For My Fallen Angel now. Like it so far up until he talks. Don't like his voice. Pretty song though. :)

Yeh, he doesn't have the best voice but you get used to it. The lyrics are sad and beautiful as well, check them out if you can.
    whitney houstens i have nothing and ronan keatings if tomorrow never comes
    I agree with quite a few of the songs on here (Crash and Burn - Savage Garden etc..), but the one that has been missed is 'Finally Found' by The Honeyz... that makes me cry for different reasons.. what a fantastic song...
    Led Zep, WHole lotta love
    Mums farewell track she wanted for her funeral
    Also Eric Burdon, San fransican nights and Ichykoo park by the Small faces, again for the memory of that god-awful day.

Man of the World by fleetwood mac, been a few times i have identified with the words/sentiment a tad too closely.
    aerosmith i dont wana miss a thing because one night my ex bf sang it too me
    I agree, Aerosmith's 'i don't wanna miss a thing' My ex-girlfriend used to always play it, and it reminds me of her!

And Ronan keatings 'if tomorrow never comes' As it reminds me of the very same Ex, and when she was so depressed she wanted to die.
    The Verve's The Drugs Don't Work doesn't make me cry, but it does get me very emotional.

Someone mentioned Something Inside So Strong. Fantastic song and another one that gives me a lump in my throat.
    And Ronan keatings 'if tomorrow never comes' As it reminds me of the very same Ex, and when she was so depressed she wanted to die.

Wow, what a fun relationship that must have been!!!
    Hahaha, If only you knew the most of it.
    But this was at the start of the relationship, for personal reasons, nothing to do with me :)
    I'm not that irritating i cause girls to want to kill themselves... i hope.
    Chris61119842 it's Hear You Me, not now. Honestly.

Say It Ain't So - Weezer
    Armageddon - Alkaline Trio
    Goodbye Sky Harbour - Jimmy Eat World
    "Trouble" by coldplay followed by "Fever" by Starsailor always gets me. Also "When the tigers broke free" by Pink Floyd, but only since I saw the bit of "the Wall" video that it goes with *wipes away tear*.
    oh thank u guys,

the mr blobby song is stuck in my head now!!!! :mad: :mad:

well i would say that simply red-stars makes me cry coz it reminds me of a time when i could truly trust somebody which i now cant.:(
    Dream Operator - Talking Heads Just close your eyes and...
    Shania twain - You're still the one. gets me everytime I hear it. Soo many memories.:(
    true good song

strange one this is....i cry when i hear the animals-house of the rising sun....though i don't cry everytime i hear just if its played when im upset
    I don't want to miss a thing- Aerosmith, it's so emotional.
    Iris- Goo Goo dolls, makes me cry.
    Aeris Theme- Final Fantasy Seven, the ochestra version. That's just....god, I turn into Helly tears when I hear it.
    Yesterday- Beatles
    Yellow- Coldplay. Not sure about this one.
    Good Riddance, Time of your life- Green Day, it's the song of me and my boyfriend.
    The Verve - The Drugs don't work

I played that a lot when my Dad was dying of lung cancer, it just seemed so appropriate. Now everytime I hear it, it makes me cry.
    sinead O'connor = nothing compares to you
    leann rimes = how do i live without you
    puff daddy =ill be missing you
    kci and jojo = all my life

but i love all them! even if they do make me cry :)
    Who Wants to Live Forever, originally sung by Bryan May but Seal did a damn good performance at the Freddie tribute concert.
    Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale