Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fancy a read ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
UK Drug Report 2001 - The Drug Situation in the UK

All 70 pages :eek:, you see this is the problem, how on earth is your average brain dead druggie supposed to read a report 70 pages long, do they not realise we've got to make time for a good smoke ? Why don't they publish this report onto rizzla :confused: Then we can read a far more manageable few sentences every time we skin up, and analyse in a far better state of mind.

Comments

• Options
    A few quotes here
    Furthermore, evidence from the British Crime Survey 2000 showed that use of this drug was as common among those who were employed as unemployed.

Fancy that, sometimes even people with jobs use drugs, who'd of thought :rolleyes:
    The drug retail market was estimated to be around the value of £6.6 billion.

Just finding my cheque book, I'm taking the lot :D That my friends would be a party you'd certainly forget.
    There was an overall decrease in 1999 in the total number of drug offences compared to previous years (1996-1998).

LOL, despite the fact drug use is on the increase, it seems the police could be giving up folks ;)
  • Options
    so where are we going with it now?

if you look at changes in attitudes toward drugs over the last 4 decades... you can only take comfort in the goverment fears!
    that it's getting out of their hands! they can see what i see... the more we come together the more public attitudes change toward adopting us as the niche culture that we know we are! and thats somthing they can't touch.

change in consumer culture, is somthing that is always resisted! and our culture is growing so, in everyone's eyes, that eventually less will resist! it's a very exiting time!

keep mashing it up! :p
  • Options
    I heard that the drug market was closer to £8bn, oh well.

As they mention I think the biggest problem is the rise in poly-drug use and most worrying mixing lots of drugs with booze.

Also strange that people still refer to GHB as 'liquid ecstacy' Its nothing like it! They're very different drugs.
  • Options
    Re: Fancy a read ?
    Originally posted by ebb
    UK Drug Report 2001 - The Drug Situation in the UK

All 70 pages :eek:, you see this is the problem, how on earth is your average brain dead druggie supposed to read a report 70 pages long, do they not realise we've got to make time for a good smoke ? Why don't they publish this report onto rizzla :confused: Then we can read a far more manageable few sentences every time we skin up, and analyse in a far better state of mind.

EBB.......get in touch with a skin manufacturer cos that is a friggin great idea.....i'm serious ! there's all kinds of stories and reports and qoutes they could print from jokes to news. you would stick to the same papers to keep up....it has to be a viable idea and money maker.