Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

migranes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok slight problem; ive had a migrane for nearly 4 days now, ive taken panadols, slept etc, but it still wont go away.. its really irritating and my head feels like its in a clamp :( how do i get rid of it??

Comments

• Options
    *hugs*

Best thing to do is go to the docs if youve had if for nearly four days now, they should be able to prescribe you something stronger to take. And being on the damn computer wont help it either!!! :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    My cousin has had a similar thing most of her life. The tablets you are taking probably wont be of much help to you. I doubt you have been to the doctor if you see the doc im sure he will find something a little stronger. Not trying to worry you or anything but you should see your doctor anyways because it has been bad now for four days it could be something else if it hasnt already gone or faided you may need additional treatment. For now whilst waiting to see your doctor try to take it easy. carry on as you are.

Take care pet :)

*DEVIL*
  • Options
    Off to the GP with you! Get it checked out, make sure it actually is a migraine and not anything else. They may be able to give you a stronger painkiller, or an anti-migraine injection.
  • Options
    Make sure you're drinking enough water too. It's easy to get dehydrated in this weather, which won't help your headache.
  • Options
    thanks for the advice guys.. but i didnt goto the GP, purely cos im too lazy n tend 2 avoid them incase they find out something id rather not know, like im gonna die in a week or something.. paranoid eh? anyways ended up goin clubbing 4 nights this week.. doin the usual.. and its seemigly dissapeared.. :confused:
    but i did 1 thing tho, which was drink lots of that isostar drink.. n red bull ofcourse :)
  • Options
    Glad ya feeling better :)