Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

2c-t-7

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I read about some American drug which is meant to be making it's way to the UK club scene, in this months Ministry magazine. It's called 2C-T-7, and has nick names such as T-7, 7-Up, Blue Mystic, and Tripstacy. According to Ministry, it's technically legal.

Does anyone know if this is true, or have anymore information on the drug?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've never heard of it, but I found this:

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS (with 20 mg) A wonderful day of integration and work. Took about 2 hours for the onset. Some nausea on and off-- that seemed to cycle periodically throughout the day. Visuals were great, much like mescaline but less sparkly. Lots of movement and aliveness--velvety appearance and increased depth perception. Neck and shoulder tension throughout the day along with legs. I would periodically notice extreme tightness of muscles, and then relax. Working was very integrative. Back and forth constantly between wonderful God-space--similar to MDMA but more grounded--then always back to sadness. I felt that it really showed me where I was unfinished, but with self-loving and tolerance. Tremendous processing and letting go. Seeing things very clearly and also able to laugh at my trips. Lots of singing. In spite of shoulder tension, vocal freedom and facility were very high. I felt my voice integrated and dropped in a way it never had before, and that remained for several days. Able to merge body, voice, psyche and emotions with music and then let go of it as a role. I also realized and gave myself permission to do whatever it takes to get free. I let go of Dad with tragic arias. The next day I let go of Mom by singing Kaddish for her, and merging with it.

(with 20 mg) I lay down with music, and become engrossed with being as still as possible. I feel that if I can be totally, completely still, I will hear the inner voice of the universe. As I do this, the music becomes incredibly beautiful. I see the extraordinary importance of simply listening, listening to everything, to people and to nature, with wide open receptivity. Something very, very special happens at the still point, so I keep working on it. When I become totally still, a huge burst of energy is released. And it explodes so that it takes enormous effort to quiet it all down in order to be still again. Great fun.

(with 25 mg) This was a marvelous and strange evening. This 2C-T-7 is good and friendly and wonderful as I remember it. I think it is going to take the place of 2C-T-2 in my heart. It is a truly good material. I got involved with a documentary on television. It was about certain people of Bolivia, people living in the high mountains and about a small village which--perhaps alone among all the places in the country--maintains the old Inca ways, the old traditions, the old language. Which is, I gather, against the law in Bolivia. It showed a yearly meeting of shamans and it was quite clear that hallucinogens played a major part in this meeting. The shaman faces, male and female, were startling in their intensity and earthy depth. The Virgin Mary is worshipped as another version of the ancient Pacha Mama, the Earth Mother. Wonderful dark, vivid look at places and people who are not usually to be seen or even known about.

(with 30 mg) The visuals have an adaptable character to them. I can use them to recreate any hallucinogenic substance I have known and loved. With open eyes, I can go easily into LSD flowing visuals, or into the warm earth world of Peyote, or I can stop them altogether. With closed eyes, there are Escher-like graphics with a lot of chiaroscuro, geometric patterns with oppositional play of sculptured light and dark values. Green light.
    Its NOT an american drug, its what is clasified as a 'research chemical'. Please if you dont know what you are doing dont do this drug!

Yes as I have mentioned in my other post this drug is kind of legal but I'm sure that Ministry (excuse me while I spit) didnt put the position properly.
    If you buy this chemical to coduct research, for example to mix it with other chemicals, find out its boiling point etc. Well thats fine, your allowed that.

However the second that it is in anyway prepared for sold for ingestion it becomes a Class A drug. This is why those 'Blue mystic' tablets that you mentioned are ILLEGAL, they come from the Dam where they are illegal too but that doesnt stop them.

If you are only used to doing pills then this drug is NOTHING like those, the mention of mdma in the report is misleading.

Personaly I think its really stupid of Ministy (spit) to mention this because it may well lead to lots of people taking it who have no idea what they are doing and killing themselves. Dont say thats bollox either because thats exactly whats happened in the US and thats why its illegal there!
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Personaly I think its really stupid of Ministy (spit) to mention this because it may well lead to lots of people taking it who have no idea what they are doing and killing themselves. Dont say thats bollox either because thats exactly whats happened in the US and thats why its illegal there!

The article was in question form, with Ministry answering thew questions. The article ended with:

"Q. What should I do if I'm offered 2C-T-7?

A. The best advice is not to take it, as the drug is widely considered by experts to be a deadly substance. To quote Grange Hill, just say no!"
    Yeah I've heard of its presence on the grapevine, its about.
    I have nothing against people searching out wierd and new drugs to try, I've done it myself.

What I do have a problem with is people taking drugs without knowing what it will do, the reason I ranted was that 2-ct-7 is a very dangerous chemical.
    Can you tell the difference between 20 and 40mg?
    That would be the difference between possibly a very nice trip and a horrific one.

If you are interested in trying a new drug please research it, 2CB maybe a good idea for you, its around, again dont do too much though, its very scary.
    It maybe legal, any new drug has to be formally listed under the Misuse of Drugs Act, and only tend to be added, when they start being misused – hence the government ends up playing ‘catch-up’.

However, I would suggest A LOT MORE INFORMATION should be obtained before considering trying it!

:p
    Exactly!

This chemical isnt called a 'research chemical' for nothing, no-one really knows what it does and why it does it. You could well react very badly to it.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    If you are interested in trying a new drug please research it, 2CB maybe a good idea for you, its around, again dont do too much though, its very scary.

That's why I posted on here, as well as looking for information around the internet. I have no intention of trying a drug I know very little about.
    Wel to be honest I think all your efforts may well be in vain. Since 2-ct-7 was made illegal in the US everywhere that used to sell it has closed down, its hard to make without a very big lab.

If you want more info I'd recomend you either check out erowid.org or buy a copy of 'Pihkal' by shulgin. The bloke who first made and tested 7 and lots of other drugs.

It can be still bought in the dam but its hard to track down and is only available in tablets which are really expencive and illegal.

The reason I mentioned 2CB is that theres been quite a bit of it around recently and well personaly I think its a nicer drug.