Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Amy Studt

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hiya! Sorry if theres already been a topic on her. I just want to say i think shes a great singer. Her song 'Just A Little Girl' is the best one ive heard in a while. She is fab new talent :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Everyones intitled to their own opinion :D
    Got to be one of the most amazing songs out in a while. I love what she wears in the videop. She reminds me of my friend amelia. :) And of me on a few occasions :)
    Originally posted by *Groovaybaby*
    I love HER, and the red and black stripy tights are my favourite item of clothing in her video, i owna pair myself.
    GB

Im wearing my blue and black stripy tights right now :) They are so cool. My mate amelia has the purple and black ones. they are well nice. :)
    amy studt is one of the few mainstream people i like. probably the only decent song mtv have played in the past....... well, ever.
    I too like that song. I think it is a song to be sung when you feel no one understands otr believes in you. I think its great and she is really talented :)
    ye she has got real talent for sum1 so young