Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tattoos on tits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi :) i was just wondering 'cos i'm not really sure, if it's like ok to get a tatoo done on your breast? It may sound like a dumb question, but isn't your skin really sensitive there, or would it hurt more does anyone know? Me and my friend are wanting to get one but we still like 16 :D (that's why i'm getting it done there) and we've found a place that will do it for us thats clean and stuff, but don't you have to like keep it from water and sun for a certain time is that true?
Thanks for your time.
xxx

Comments

• Options
    One word springs to mind- 'ouch'

Yeah you can get a tattoo done on your breast but I can imagine it hurts like hell.
  • Options
    Mmm...i feel even more incentivated now lol :(
  • Options
    Why:confused::confused:
  • Options
    Oh I shouldnt listen to me hun, if you want it done then get it done. Yeah it might hurt like hell but whats a bit of pain for something if you want it done enough then you'll go through the pain. I was going to get a tattoo, Im the biggest wimp there ever could be but as I wanted it so bad I blocked the thought of the pain out. turns out they wouldnt do it anyway cos I had to be 18, but oh well Im just waitng till Im 18 now then Im definately gonna get one. If you want it that bad then you wont think bout the pain, just take a friend and squeeze their hand to hell while your having it done :D
  • Options
    Why what? Why do i want a tattoo? 'Cos i always have, i think they're nice. Why on my breast? 'Cos my parents would kill me if they saw it!
  • Options
    Yes, but you'd be spoiling your breast :p

Breasts look perfect as they are. If you want a tatoo get it somehwhere else they won't see it.
  • Options
    Do you really think so? I don't know now... :p! Maybe your right... Well i'll tell you what i decided when i get it done!
    x
  • Options
    For the love of God, do NOT get your tits out for someone who would willingly tattoo somebody who is underage.
    Anyone who would risk their liscense probably doesn't have your best interests at heart. 18 is not that far away, then you are free to do as you please and get a tattoo where you would like, not just where it would be easiest to hide.
  • Options
    I suppose.... i wasn't actually thinking about all this... i guess you guys opened my eyes....but i'll probably end up doing it anyway - call me stubborn/stupid or just crazy! I'll see lol i'll let you know!
  • Options
    tattoos on tits....eeww
  • Options
    So your breats is the only part of your body that your parents don't look? :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miss Quoted
    For the love of God, do NOT get your tits out for someone who would willingly tattoo somebody who is underage.
    Anyone who would risk their liscense probably doesn't have your best interests at heart. 18 is not that far away, then you are free to do as you please and get a tattoo where you would like, not just where it would be easiest to hide.

Yes, what she said. Anywhere that is willing to risk its license mustn't be too good in the first place.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    So your breats is the only part of your body that your parents don't look? :eek:

No, her breasts are the only...blah.

Papness. :)
  • Options
    :p at Daisy
  • Options
    They'll want to see ID to prove you're 18.

I don't mean to sound like your mother... but... you'll only regret it... a tattoo is for life you know, blah blah.

I've got one, a small one, I don't regret it, it's well-hidden!! ;)

But tattoos on boobs just look RUFF.
  • Options
    Think about it this way - tattoos only really hurt if they are done on non-fleshy areas i.e. over bony bits. Or blatantly sensitive areas, genitalia, inside of thighs, back of arms etc (how many guys have you seen with Celtic bands that DONT go all the way round...??) so breast probably wont hurt too bad (unless its the nipple then OWW???!! My nipple peircing was bad enough and that was a pain that lasted for a while)

But this is more important, a tattoo IS for life, plus tattoos that have deformed through stretching, pregnancy, fatness, just plain body changing as you are only young (dont mean to sound patronising!) are NASTY. And breasts to change a lot for any of these reasons - even going on/changing the pill... There is nothing worse than a deformed tattoo - i once saw someone who had a rose on their lower stomach/pelvic area and now it looks more like a red cabbage... lol...

By the way - colors/pictures/words are not a good idea - changing fashions (which is the wrong reason to get a tattoo anyway) your likes changing etc... rule these out... you may like it now but in 10 years time????

Maybe a better place would be over the hip bone area, it DOES hurt a little bit more (its where I had my first one) but its very hideable and if you place it right less likely to change shape (person dependant).

Pain shouldnt come into it - if you want it done bad enough then the pain is just part of the experience!

Tattoo's on breasts in my opinion are not that great anyway... plus what if you want to have a bit of cleavage (or a lot of cleavage) showing??? Anywhere where cleavage is not on a breast doesnt leave much area, plus if you did get it done on a non-exposed bit it would look a little freaky!

But at 16 i dont fancy your chances of getting it done quite yet, I wouldnt trust a place for cleanliness etc... that would do it to an underage person. A LONG list of nasties including Hepatitis B, HIV, infection... a scarred tattoo is not only painfull but very ugly...

I have though a long time, a period of years, before getting any one of my tattoo's done, find the design and if I still like it after a long period of time then I will get it done...

There is no harm in you picking a design now and getting it done later when you are legal, at least then you will KNOW you like it!

Then try getting it done in Henna - it doesnt hurt, lasts a few weeks and you can see how it looks on your body - or even get an artisitic friend to draw it on you with body paint!! Thats what I did to my hip one...

Thats my advice... if you love it you will love it even more knowing you have made the right decision...
  • Options
    Wow ok thank you, i wasn't expecting so many responses...didn't think it was that big a deal...but!i've changed my mind anyways, i'm getting it done just below my back so i presume it'll be less painful?and my parents won't see it ('cos no my breasts aren't the only place my parents don't look?!) Yeah and about the place i guess it's risky, the guy is a friend of a friend's friend...lol and this friend is also getting it done. I'll make sure they use a clean needle and stuff...and about the time thing i'm only getting one done that lasts for 6 years...at least it's not a whole life time! And the waiting 'till your 18 is just blah... i wanna do it now and i'm not thinking about the future, don't really give a f****! It's wrong lol so that's why i'm doing it! No, also 'cos i like it!
    Thanks to everyone....i'll let you know when i get it done!
    Cheers
    xxx
  • Options
    Just so you know, those six year ones, don't fade after six years at all. My uncle has had a six year tattoo for oh, since before I was born... (I'm 18!)
  • Options
    Tattoo's hurt sooooooo mcuh full stop.
  • Options
    the only thing that i can really say is - ok, i know some places will tattoo you underage (i got mine done underage, they don't ask if you look a lot older), and they aren't necessarialy bad, DON'T choose where you're gonna get your tattoo just on where your parents won't see it - get it somewhere you really want it done, even if you have to wait a while, otherwise you'll just regret it. Also, this whole tattoo on back not hurting as much thing?! Complete bollocks. If you have it done on your breast, it won't hurt as much, as though sensitive, breasts are mainly fat. However, your back has organs and bone near the surface, which hurts a whole lot more when tattooed over - trust me, that's where mine are. If you want to get one done somewhere that won't hurt as much, go for somewhere with a reasonable amout of fat or muscle - upper arm, breast or bottom, don't get it done anywhere with organs near the surface, like stomach or back, or bone near the surface like ankle or hip (front or back). But, like someone said (sorry, can't remember who!) the pain is all part of the experience - you'll appreciate it so much more if it hurt! Hope this made some sort of sense, i'm half asleep, have fun! S. x
  • Options
    Originally posted by Deeeeb
    :p at Daisy

:p:p:p at Deeeeb
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    But, like someone said (sorry, can't remember who!) the pain is all part of the experience - you'll appreciate it so much more if it hurt! Hope this made some sort of sense, i'm half asleep, have fun! S. x

Totally true! (It was me by the way in my mammoth reply above...)

And yes, I had a "temporary" one done .... still there with no signs of fading after 3 years. If it goes under your skin then its a tattoo - pretty much full stop... Not had any reliable papers or anything that I have read that says that the ink degrades and goes colorless if they do at all then it will just look like a faded tattoo... and is that what you want!

Lower back - not the most painfull place but far from painless... remember if its in the centre of the back its got to go over the spine... the vibrations on your spine may make you feel nauseas too...