Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Eek! LEA notification??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Has everyone heard back from their LEA about how much loan they are entitled too?

I sent my forms off before the deadline and I am still waiting. I know it was only a month ago but last year I found out before the summer hols started for the schools.

:eek: I am worried!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I got mine the other day. They're probably just prioritising the new people i.e. freshers and leaving us till the end, so that might explain why it's taken so long.

I'm sure it'll turn up soon. If you had no problems last year, there shouldn't be any this time.
    Sorry but i got mine in June. Does anyone know how much notice i give if i decide to take a gap year. i thought if i did it on results day they must eb prepared coz people must decide not to go if they mess up. Anyone know??????????????
    If not i'll ring my LEA
    I got mine ages ago and sent back the request for thingy. I keep getting letters asking me to add my bank details when the info with the loan request form said you could leave that bit blank and write to them when you've got your student bank account sorted. Its all a bit confoozing!!
    Yep, got mine ages ago too, sent it back an they sent me the confirmation letter, but it had the wrong bank details on, so I had to send it back again.