Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

"Deep thought" work

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If I'm a tree, 3 of my friends are tulips, and there are lemons covering the ground, what will happen tomorrow?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Comedown ?
    LOL! I never even thought of that. I actually didn't expect anyone to come up with anything. Anyway, it's not supposed to make any sense.

A friend of mine did quite a bit of drugs at a rave, including acid for the first time. After the club closed we went out to breakfast, and what do you know, the acid hits him at the restaurant while the rest of us have sobered up. As we're walking up to my apartment, one of the others says it's time to do some 'deep thought' work. So I asked him this question. He spent a good 15 minutes racking his brain trying to make sense of it. It was a little mean, but funny as hell. :D:p:D
    Good trick!

*commits it to memory to be used*
    I remember meeting my mate one lunch time after he had gone out the night before and he was telling me that he was convinced that his mate could teleport himself from place to place.
    I did mention that perhaps it was just the acid but he wouldnt be detered.