Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

austin powers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
went to see austin powers on thursday afternoon, came out of the cinema crying!!! ohmygosh, its the best one yet I swear.....the guy with the mole.....oh my god....

i went in there expecting it to be a pile of horse poo, basically because the first two were just so good, how the heck could a third one live up to that, plus I can't satnd Beyonce Knowles, but still she wasn't so bad!!! Except I'm sure towards the end you can see some of her nipples...mingen!

Half the cinema got up to leave when the credits started rollin'. But me and my mate knew better than that, there's gotta be the extra bit at the end to watch!!

Fat Bastard's vagina neck, thats gotta be the funniest!!

Not appreciating Scott though!! What happened??

I had to watch Austin powers 2 last night to relive the full Powerness until I can go see the movie again!!!

Sheer class...go see!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I went to see Austin Powers 3 and I cried my way through ghe whole thing, right from the opening credits it was hilarious. A million times better than the first 2 which I thought were average at best.
    Ive never really been a big fan of austin powers, although Ive been nicknamed Mr I wanna humpalot or something off of austin powers 2?? :rolleyes: Ive heard alot of people saying that the third ones the best one so far though. Usually I find that the more they go on, the worse they get and the first ones usually the best, but obviously not in this case??
    the first one was much more serious in the way it was supposed to be a james bond spoof. now they are still sticking to that but the plot is mainly irrelavant in the third one wheras in the first is was the whole movie.
    OMG....it has to be the funniest film this year!! the best bit was definatly the 'hard knock life' bit by doctor evil and mini me!!! heehee and 'MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY MOLE!!!!' omg my sides were aching!!!!
    EH, to all above!!

The film was pointless, dont get me wrong some bits were REALLY funny but at the end it just became pointless. Too much Austin powers at the mo, mike myers is going overkill on it!!

The first 2 were much better in my opinion.
    My boyfriends taking me to see that. I only watched half of the 2nd one so we will have to do some catching up first :D didnt really find the first one that amusing but may be a little better now. better go to make him happy :D (only jokin lino)

I hope its good :D
    Smashing a midget in a sack through glass shelves will always be funny.
    I cant wait to see it myself. By the way did anyone see Mike Myers on Graham Norton's show last week?
    It was so funny :D They rang a surgery in America looking for Doctor E. Ville :):D:)
    lol didnt get 2 watch graham norton, but austin powers 3 was sooo funny.. tho i do agree it lost the plot, but who cares, mini me getting the shit kicked outta him made me laugh so hard..
    Shazaam!
    Well, I didn't actually think it was all that great. Yeah, it was funny, but not as good as the second one. I didn't much like the first one either. I wouldn't say don't go see it, 'cause it was very funny, just not up to standards. It was kinda short though I thought, 1hr 40mins right through, and I was expecting more at the end. But Beyonce Knowles was far less annoying than expected! And Michael Caine was good, and the cameos were good too!