Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I wish.........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm feeling blue & I want 2 b alone but my friends want 2 b in my face all the time, u c I miss my ex & all the guys I go with 2 keep me from thinking about him suck big time (I live in the 'men r all gits here' capitol) I just don't understand what's wrong with me & why I can't meet a nice guy that'll treat me right. My mates r great don't get me wrong I love em all dearly but I really don't need them in my face telling me 2 4get my ex & that I'll find someone soon, I mean it's easy 4 them 2 say in there stable relationships with guys who aren't messed in the head & don't have antisocial behaviour probs. What can I do 2 make them c that I just need some space??? 'Spesh' as they're all happy happy with there perfect relationships, & I'm the LOSER that nobody fancies??? :eek: :(:confused::(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You just have to explain to your mates that you are sorry and you are depressed. you get some mates that would understand and others that wouldnt most of mine would but my now ex mate did not understand i was depressed and still finds it funny to mock me :rolleyes: if they are like that they are not worth it anyway.

Just try to explain to them you are very sorry but you need to time to find yourself. You will soon get over the upset but your friends need to understand that it takes time. GOODLUCK.

*DEVIL*

it may not be that helpful but it is best to be honest now. :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    don't worry darlin'. i was in the exact same predicament over christmas. just explain to each and everyone of your friends you need time alone, time to listen to some depressing music and think with yourself, its completely natural and hopefully they should understand.

but don't spend all your time with yourself, it is important to start your social life again and find a new bloke. im sure theres some really nice guys in the area, if you look really hard.

im sure your friends are just trying to look out for you and don't want you to hide yourself in a hole for the rest of your life.

be thankful you have such great friends who care about you. and seeing as they care so much, im sure they'll definatly understand when you explain how you feel.

hope i helped a little. xx