Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

5htp

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Went to holland and barrett but cant find any 5htp :( anyone can tell me what the bottle or box looks like - colour, shape, etc, so I know where it is hiding! thanks.

Comments

• Options
    exuse me for being an old ignorant git but what are you talking about ? surely your not gonna tell me you can get high at holland and barret !
  • Options
    Originally posted by RNT
    It's a normal sized plastic bottle with a white lid etc, just ask the assistant for it in the shop.

more info for morrocan

RNT.....mrs morrocan sends her thanks and is off down to h + b in the morning.
  • Options
    Not all H&B carry 5htp, if your trying in a small one then you might want to try somewhere else. You could also buy it over the net there is a H&B store on line.
    As for the 5htp at H&B I'm not a great fan of it to be honest, its not pure and has valian root in it too so it does tend to make you a little drowzy.
    If your using it for pills I'd recomend 100mg (2 tablets) about 6 hours after you last pill then 50mg every night before you go to bed for the next week.
    I wouldnt take it during the week leading up to your pills, I find it tend to make my high slightly mongy.
    Just my thoughts, dont expect too much from it though.
    Personaly I find the best option is to take 100mg each morning for the week after pills with about 1/2g of base. Not to everyones taste though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda Personaly I find the best option is to take 100mg each morning for the week after pills with about 1/2g of base. Not to everyones taste though. [/B]

dr bongs hangover cure ! get flogging it down the market lad.
  • Options
    I find there isnt many problems that cant be solved with ingestion of 1/2g of base that cant be done better with 2g.