Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i took 1 e last nite not my first by far but it was a really bad nite in the end... two of my mates ended up fighting with each other i trying to stop it and that but it got bad police chased us i got stoped searched and everything. my mate coulnt stand up cause he was so high on pills and beaten up we got away with it that time. then we walked down the road to the old steine if anyone from brighton they know it there. and my mate passed up same with me i was fucked. i had been drinking since 10am i was just laying there for ages then some people came along witch i really apriatiate now and called an ambulance. Then the police came along again and handcuffed me and that thought i had assulted my mate but i hadnt and i wasnt giving any names. Then i realised i had a diazepam in my pocket i dont know what law is with posestion of them but i wasnt taking any chances so i took that. lucky cause the police man searched me! anyways then i walked up to hospital cause an ambulance came and that and he wasnt there so i sat down cause by then i was tranqulized. so i was sitting down then all of a sudan my dad and brother walk in. aparntly they see my mate smashed up and thought i was bad too. so now my whole family know i take drugs i lied to them and said i hadnt but i dont think it washed. anyways thats just my little nite out. to anyone thinking of taking pills stay away bad things DO happen

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by jamesfowler2k2
    to anyone thinking of taking pills stay away bad things DO happen

Sorry you had such a shite night on them, but to be fair... a lot of good things do happen as well. Its all about been careful. You could, for example, say... to those of you thinking about drinking all day and then taking pills.... bad things are more likely to happen.
  • Options
    i had been drinking all day i had about 1 bottle of red wine and 10 cans of stella. Im not dissing E i think everyone should try once but dont MIX DRUGS with other drugs look what happened to me and im a sensible person
  • Options
    Originally posted by jamesfowler2k2
    look what happened to me and im a sensible person [/B]

i love it james, absolutely love it.
  • Options
    nice one morocon ur back. :| im mad aint i i just cant help myself!
  • Options
    LOL m/roll:D

jamesfowler2k2 - you are totally mad, however, been there, done that, got the T-shirt ;)

It's all part of being young, but lesson learnt DO NOT mix drink & E - I've been out on E & water, had a great time - apart from having to look after the ones that lost the plot, because of heavy drinking too:mad:

Stick to water & enjoy the E - f*ck the drink:cool:
  • Options
    I think this has more to do with your heroic intake of booze than the pills.
    Sounds like one of those nights you'll remember though.