Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

spliff Engineer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Are you or any of your friends a spliff engineer?
Qualifications:
- You Have to have been smoking for over a year
- You have to be able to role an Lplate in the dark.
- You have to be able to roll a king skin in strong winds.
- Must be able to roll a perfect cone in under 2mins (note:all crumbling may be done before hand.)

Job discription:
Have you ever been in the situation where you and a load of mates have just bought some herb and your sitting round a mates room, and you cant decide whos to roll the first joint.
You have to make the decision of whether you all roll one and pass around or you nominate one person to roll an Lplate.

By having a qualified Spliff Engineer in your presents all arguments can be easily resolved. Either the Spliff Engineer rolls an Lplate or he/she nominates someone else to roll.

The main aim of a spliff Engineer is to fix broken spliffs.
If your halfway through rolling a spliff and your too fucked to continue or if you've harshly fucked the roll, you pass the spliff to the Engineer and its their job to fix it.

Do you think you could be a Spliff Engineer?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Err.. yes this sounds like me.

I'm not claiming this is specail, its just that i've had to skin up in some pretty arwkard places before, and most of my mates are lazy ( I blame the cannibis comsuption).

It does mean i get some privilages of station though... front seat in cars (so my legs are straight, so i can rest a CD case on my lap), last sips of water (I need more spit for this rizla, DAMN IT!) and sex with the best looking woman.

OR maybe its the costume that got me that last one ....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I met a strange group of lads in Canada a while back who had access to fantastic weed but none of them could roll, so they said a lot of the time they would have to get someone else to do it in exchange for weed, or they would just eat it?! Odd

Personaly I think the biggest challange is the ability to roll in a hot and wet club after you've have a good half dozen pills and a trip. I always find it difficult to judge the distance between things and the paper gets all wet.