Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Six Feet Under

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Sorry, I don't know if this is been talked about before but...

Is anyone else watching Six Feet Under? I half-follow some television series, mostly comedies such as Frasier or Ally McBeal, but never before had paid much attention to them. However I am totally and hopelessly addicted to Six Feet Under. It has to the best piece of American Television in a long, long time. Very clever scripts, interesting characters, delicious dark humour, it has everything. I've never bought videos/DVDs of a television series before but I can't wait for it to come out. I must own it! Just heard it got 23 Emmy nominations as well. Fantastic!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think its really good but i usually end up missing it on monday night, and its always a bugger to watch it on e4.
    I like dthe stealing the foot episode.
    I've missed the last two episodes and I'm well pissed off, I LOVE the show, I guess I'm just gonna have to wait for terestrial repeats or for the series to come out on video.
    I've been dying for the third season to come out over here. If you think the first season was good (what you guys are seeing over there) just wait until the second. Its even better.

In fact, if you can't wait until it comes out, go to the website (www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder), they have video clips from season two so you can see what you have to look forward to.

hint, hint:
    ecstacy trips
    infidelities
    encounters with the police
    huge drama with Kroner International

It's the best series on American television right now. I have to admit that I drive by Sunset-Gower studios whenever I can to see if I can see the cast coming or going.
    Ohh, Six feet under is like the best thing ever!!! At first I hated Brenda, but now I love her. Oh god how funny was it when Nate's mum walked in on them when he was lickin' her out?? And when Nate was with Brenda and they saw David with his boyfriend and Nate was like.. "Uh I think david's gay!!" lol

The website mentioned above is preeety amazing!! Oh god I love Freddy Rodgriguez, (who plays the guy who makes them all up, I forget his name) he should be in it a lot more. The last episode I saw (I think I may be behind 'cos I have to watch it on the crappy welsh channel we get instead of c4, S4C) was Brenda broke up with Nate cuz of sumthin to do with her psycho brohter (who was a total bitch to Claire!!!) nooo this cannot happen!!

Did anyone else see Brenda on Graham Norton a couple of weeks ago. I had no idea she was Austrailian. She's an amazing actress, but they all are amazing! The show is great! Can't wait for the next series!!
    Brenda also starred in Muriel's Wedding, that Australian movie about the Abba-obsessed girl who wants to get married at all costs. She was the randy friend of Muriel who lost the use of her legs while shagging two American sailors :o:D
    I keep forgetting when it's on.
    Tonight on C4 at 11 p.m.

Repeated on Wednesday on E4, at 9 p.m. I think...