Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Ripped Off!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
a couple of days ago i got ripped off on 2 grams of pot . i was so pissed off i was gonna beat the shit out of that kid so now im out 40$ and so i have to save up to get the shit. does anyone have tips on how to avoid gettin ripped off or should i just grow my own stuff?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dont buy it unless you know its the right price next time! Get it through mates or whatever, they're less likely to rip you off. Or be abit of a hard nut, if you look like a walkover your gonna get ripped off, stand up for yourself abit more.
    if you got ripped off then you don't realy know the score yet.
    the weed scene in the u.k is mostly dominated by nice people.
    further down the levels you go the more dangerous the situation......smae when you climb higher up as well in some circumstances.
    do it with and through friends.
    i'm stoned.
    Not advice, but bloody funny.

You think its bad getting ripped-off on 2g, a mate of mine was had on a 1kg once:eek:

Idiot had arranged a deal with strangers in a car-park, he pulls up next to them, they exchange packages & the other car just speeded off.

He open the package to find a piece of wood:eek:

Best part of £1,000 at the time:eek:
    if that was me i would still own that piece of wood. i would have spent hours sanding and polishing it. when people asked about it i would tell them it could be thiers for offers in the region of twlve hundred quid !
    How did you get ripped off?

Give the guy money and he didn't come back?

fair exchange of cash for small lump in clingfilm that turns out to be oxo?

some-one try and charge you a hefty amount for a small amount?
    Ah, sorry didn't realise that you were stateside.

most of way s of getting ripped off can be avoided, but you need to be prepared to protect your interests and let it go if it looks dodgy.

while it only takes a litle experrience and sense to avoid being ripped off at the level it gets much harder when dealing in larger amounts (oz - bar) and I really cannot imagine the problems when dealing (handling) Kilo amounts.
    I got ripped off a few times in South Affrica, the usual give the money and then they leg it or just hand you something that aint it.
    Remember if the dealers going to actualy got the stuff on him then he should let you at least smell it first. Also act like you wont take crap, if he tells you to give him the money and he'll come back with the stuff then just start to walk off.
    Your best option when buying any drugs is to know the dealer, mines a mate, I pay a tiny bit over the odds but get top qaulity and he deals with all the nasty people and I only have to meet him.