Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Zapped on pills!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have just come back from Ibiza. Needless to say did everything to excess. Was expecting a nasty come down but nothing quite like i experianced on the day when i got back.....

Started off with major dizzy spells on the plane then when i got home to bed the "zapping" started. I can only describe it as feeling a short, sharp electric shock through my head accompanied by a buzzing sound that made me flinch. This went on for about 8 hours. Every minute or so that i tried to sleep! A few days have pasted and it has stoped now, but how weird? I have spoke to some major pill heads who have encountered similar things before but nothing quite as bad as that. I am definately doing no drugs of any sort for ages now, and i wouldn't change a thing that i did in Ibiza.
But have any of you ever experianced the "zapping" or could tell me what pills have done to my brain to cause this?!!!

:eek:

Comments

• Options
    all i can say is fuck knows...
  • Options
    I think i have also experienced sumit similar. Ive only had this a couple of times on a couple of cumdowns, usually after excessive amounts of pills were consumed.

I gave myself a break and didnt caine it when i started up again.

But thing is is u start to caine ur pills again it is more than likely u will experience these feeling again.
  • Options
    Actually what it seems, is that you are experiencing some kind of pre-seizure.

I have Narcolepsy, and I experience "pre-seizure" type of mini-fits, sometimes just before going to sleep. (It feels like what you've described) - I've spoken to my neurologist about it, and he says that generally extreme tiredness & fatigue trigger this kind of thing.

I don't think it's too serious, just rather unpleasant.

Take care tho okidoki.
  • Options
    iv had an experience like that, although it woz part of the comedown, i had come home from clubbin, got in bed, and i cud still hear beats going through my head, and for every 2 beats or so my mind wud just go zap, i duno how to explain it, it just feels like ur heads being shocked, and it flinches, it went away after about 5 hours l8r tho