Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

And The Winner Is....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Kate won. :) So well done to the girls. :) I am so happy she won. What is everyboy elses views?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i either wanted it to be kate or jade!!!! not cos theyre girls, but cos they were the most interesting, and amused me the most!!! i wanted alex to come last!!
    Kate was looking damn hot tonight :eek:

I knew she'd win all along
    Thank fuck it wasn't Jade! :)

How drunk was Kate in that interview? :eek:
    I wanted Kate or Jonny to win :D. Really didn't want Jade to win cos we all laugh at her rather than with her. Jonny and Kate are genuinely funny :)

We all know how much one particular poster likes Kate. I quote ebb on the opening night all those days ago:

"I wonder if she takes it up the arse"

Nice mate :D
    well she is fit, and so chances have it she'll be doing photo shoots...good

I don't watch the bloody show, but it better that it wasn't a bloke who won
    I think its greats:) I really wanted Kate to win:D
    I only watched the first half of the show, but obviously I know who the winner is. And I think she deserved to win it. She was entertaining without being overbearing.

Anyway, a question. They let each person out at the end of every hour. What did they do when they announced second place? Did Kate have to sit in the house by herself for an hour?
    Originally posted by squat_tom
    Anyway, a question. They let each person out at the end of every hour. What did they do when they announced second place? Did Kate have to sit in the house by herself for an hour?

No, she sat on her own for about half an hour at most and then Davina went in to talk to her in the house.

I don't think the crowd were that pleased she won, I mean they cheered and so forth but they weren't as happy as when Jonny came out... there were loads of firemans helmets.

I think Kate was a lovely winner (even though I wanted Jonny to win).
    I wanted Alex or Jonny to win but I guess I'm glad she won. She looked very happy if not slightly pissed. Nice that a girl won for a change.
    Do you know what else was nice? The way earlier in the day Jonny's fiance said she really liked Kate and would hoped they could all be friends and so forth.

Dermot was like 'Oh, I thought you would say 'I'm going to fuckin deck her when she comes out'.
    i wanted jade to win because she was the most entertaining and amusing person in the house. but i'm glad kate won, because she was probably the most normal person in there and i was glad a girl won this year.
    I wanted Alex or Kate to win so i was happy, nice to have a girl to win for a change :)
    Im glad Kate won I wanted her or Johnny to win. I think it was nice that she was so shocked when she won as well, shows she wasnt expecting it that much. She looked really pretty last night as well and I was really pleased for her, and I thought that Johnny was so sweet about it, the way he was cuddling her so much and them doing that little dance thing they did.
    Well, I personally wanted Jonny to win, but Kate deserved it as much as anyone else. I never really took to her much, but she wasn't terrible or anything! She seemed nice enough.

Ok, question, what happened between PJ and Jade? Didn't see what it said on the card!!
    hand job! very clearly underlined :eek:
    I thought i was the only one who realised how pissed kate was. When she was giving divina that punch and she sort of spilt half of it over the table. I really wanted Johnny or Kate to win. They were my favourites all the way through :) Im really happy for her and she did look really pretty. :)
    The minute that lady walked into the house she was a winner, she's perfect, good looking, fit body, loves football, likes her drink, funny, resonably intelligent *drools* Girls of thesite.org you have a role model, go forth and change ;)
    The real winners are Big Brother from the amount of money they generate from e.g telephone votes etc. £70000 is a nice prize but compare it to the amount of money BB makes and it's not a lot.
    Originally posted by ebb
    The minute that lady walked into the house she was a winner, she's perfect, good looking, fit body, loves football, likes her drink, funny, resonably intelligent *drools* Girls of thesite.org you have a role model, go forth and change ;)

Yes, go! Imitate the one they call Kate :D