Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thick People

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Story Quoted from Francis Welch on some other site .com:

stupidguy.jpg

My Friends, I give you… THE DUMBEST GUY ON EARTH! This picture is real - not doctored in anyway - and was taken last by a Transportation Supervisor for a company that delivers building materials for 84 Lumber. When he saw it in the parking lot of IHOP, he went and bought a camera to take pictures. The car is still running,as can be witnessed by the exhaust. A woman is either asleep or otherwise out in the front seat passenger side.

The guy driving it was jogging up and down on Rt. 925. (in the background) Witnesses said their physical state was OTHER than normal. The driver finally came back after the police were called, and was found crouched behind the rear of the car, attempting back to cut the twine around the load! Luckily, the police stopped him and had the load removed.

The materials were loaded at Home Depot. Their store manager said they had the customer sign a waiver. While the plywood and 2X4s are fairly obvious, what you can't see is the back seat, which contains -- are you ready for this? -- 10 bags of concrete at 80 lbs. each.

They estimated the load weight at 3000 lbs. Both back tires exploded, the wheels bent and the back shocks were driven through the floorboard. The car, with FL plates (naturally), was headed for Annapolis, where the couple presumably planned to build a new house in which to take illegal substances….

Can anyone better this outrageous act of stupidity?!

Comments

• Options
    LOL :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Groovaybaby*
    yeah just look at me and you'll see STUPID
    Bad day Groovay? Like your new avatar by the way. :) *tangent*
  • Options
    Cheers Lorna,

Nah I'm just facing upto the fact I'm pretty dumb.
    Ah, don't be daft girlie! Everyone's more/less intelligent than others in areas, but I'm pretty sure you have your strong points. :)
  • Options

You really shouldn't have said that. I am good in one Area. Ask the Guys I know :D
    I did, thats how I knew :p Bdoom....
  • Options

Tehehe, You funny :D.
    My kinda Gal lo.

GBl
    :D
    Why thank you. :p
  • Options
    how about the man who didnt have a horsebox after buying a new rather large horse.
    he didnt know how to get it home with it being a rather long way so he decided (foolishly) to remove the front passenger seat of his car and slide the horse in that way!
    after passing the police on the motorway who couldn't belive their eyes, he was arrested and banned from keeping animals for a while!!!! hmm, stupid person!