Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Laugh? I nearly shat myself...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay so I'm not a nice person at times, but we have a trans-sexual chap (chapess?) who works here.

All fine and well, I have no problem with that - each to his own and whatever. Thing is, he (she?) seems to have missed the fact that he (she?) is balding! He (she?) now has hair which resembles Michael Bolton.

Sorry, but it made me laugh.

Comments

• Options
    hehe, shemale, cool.

Dare you to point out his/hers/its hair problem. I'll give you erm...bugger all, but it would be funny :D
  • Options
    You don't work in a strip bar do you?
  • Options
    oh its a shame isnt it, theres a transexual that lives in one of the group homes that my mum manages, called kelly/kevin, and she doesnt remember to shave every day, is slightly balding and smokes roll ups yet wears dresses. its not particularly attractive.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    oh its a shame isnt it, theres a transexual that lives in one of the group homes that my mum manages, called kelly/kevin, and she doesnt remember to shave every day, is slightly balding and smokes roll ups yet wears dresses. its not particularly attractive.

:eek: :eek:

Not very lady like indeed;) :p
  • Options
    hehehe......i really wish i could see :( make me much more ahppy :) .....one of my best mates wen we were younger (a boy) used to dress up in my clothes and i used to put loadsa make-up on him. One time we went downstairs in his house and his mum saw us.....her face!!!!! gosh so funny :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    theres a transexual that lives in one of the group homes that my mum manages, called kelly/kevin.

It's not me, honest:eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    hehehe......i really wish i could see :( make me much more ahppy :) .....one of my best mates wen we were younger (a boy) used to dress up in my clothes and i used to put loadsa make-up on him. One time we went downstairs in his house and his mum saw us.....her face!!!!! gosh so funny :)
    That may explain something about you know nic;) :p:D
  • Options
    Heh heh.... point out the receding hairline. I dare you :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken

That may explain something about you know nic;) :p:D
    *looks confused* huh?????what does that explain???that i always have odd friends????????Lol see u tom babes at quaser with the guys!(act on bus first be getting on at wing)
  • Options
    funny that though, any trannies I have ever seen have been middle-aged balding blokes wearing dresses that seem to accentuate their shoulders...bizarre

Oh, and I would give you 10 quid to point out the receding hariline...anyone else up for the ante? :p :eek: