Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

'g'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok i know ppl proberbly dont sniff, but gas has got to be up there in the top 3 drug tables(if it is a drug)
ok some people dont trip off it but i trip all the time a 1 pound tin gets u wrecked for about hlf an hour but the trips are FUCKING MAD an example of one

: i was looking at a face (painted just a big circle with stick man body) that was painted on a wall and the face melted and was runnung the the whole wall was black running liqid then all the different bits that were running down the wall turned into loads of lizards walking down the wall then all the lizards then it turned into one big lizard which opened its mouth and a plastic frog popped out (during all this i sorta thaught it was real) then in my head i thought the frog popped out cos i said lizard and it was a prize then from the side of the frog loads of tiny little plastic things were on the floor.

the trips of gas always seem to be one thing chaninging into another sometimes different though.

ive had mild trips off e before but 1 time i took 3 1/2 applemacs and the trips were class this lass turned into another lass but with razer blade teeth and she kept on growing loads of beards lol

ok so any 1 else sniff g? any 1 got any trips?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the main reason you trip after sniffing gas, is due to the gas starving the brain of oxygen. thats why so many people die from it. youre a fool.
    i knew id sum 1 saying that lol but its right...
    when i do gas i just do the rest of the gas in my sure can is this the same sorta thing it gets me high kinda
    Silly boys, gas is stupid.
    the sure isnt gas thats deoderant :-P ive tried that before stinking though horrible taste
    i wait till all the smell has gone when its just the butane
    my brothers friend died from sniffing gas and glue.
    Know the facts

Sniffing gas is really dangerous, it can kill in so many ways, I'd suggest you find a better way of getting your kicks.

Just a thought.

Susie
    Isnt sniffing gas addictive too?
    I tried it a few times when I was younger, never tripped though, it just gave me a monster head ache.
    Sniffing gas has the reputation of being the drug for real fuck ups, I think it desperves it.
    when i was in borstal i worked on a prison farm as atractor driver.
    used to get back to the jailhouse at night covered in oil and grease..on purpose as i had to report to this nutty woman medical officer who would give me a bottle of ether and some cotton wool to clean up with ! ether for fucks sake in jail !she couldnt stand the smell so i was ordered out of her office and go and get wrecked sat on the loo for half an hour. very good buzz for jail.
    but i'll say my goodbyes now lads as your gonna die soon. bye bye.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    my brothers friend died from sniffing gas and glue.

As did one of my closest mates just over a year ago, leaving a pregnant girlfriend. She found him slumped over the wheel of his car waiting to pick her up from college. A waste! :mad:

I admit that I've been stupid enough to do it at most a couple of times but anyone who who thinks this is a good way to get a buzz is seriously lacking any sense. It's dirty, unpredictable and very dangerous... not worth bothering with!
    Weekender Offender