Home Drink & Drugs
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW TV pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

All E Users

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok EVERY time i take pills i listen to certain music, in the north east of england there are a few clubs who play this techno music,
the tunes are out of this world on e (there ment to be listned to on e) ok please listen to them and u will agree the fast,basey music when your pilled makes you RUSH LIKE FUCK also the tunes with peacfull singing are top class to

you need realplayer to listen go to: http://www.ultimatebuzz.net/realaudio.htm click listen on THE NEW MONKEY then click on any there (- 8th DECEMBER 2001 is a good 1)

also if you have never heard an mc before it will be a good experiance. please listen to some of the selection on the siteand give me your verdict.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nee one be arsed to check it out
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not into that kinda music, so not guna bother giving it a listen, doesnt do anything for me pilled up or not