Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
hello i was wondering has anyone used steriods? what are your opinions on the drug and what price are they? could you please tell me where abouts they can be puchased thanks.:)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No No No No No No............

I would never ever use steroids, they are very bad for your health, and have killed many a user. They are also banned in most countries.
    Hehe nice one mate :)
    I did not say I wanted to do them I was just wondering the price of them and the where abouts of getting them. :(
    Hey - if you are willing to effectively cheat to get more muscle then thats pretty sad...

Also, the strain they can put (and their effects of putting on loads of mass in a short period of time) can give you a heart attack.

I would recommend you go to the BodyWorlds exhibition in London, where this german guy has preserved dead bodies (through a method of plastination) of people who donated their corpses, there is an exhibit of what happens to you heart after a heart attack - if you had seen what happens to your aorta etc basically stretching from about 1 inch in diameter to about the size, and shape of a couple of potatos in a row! you would all of a sudden want to look after your heart!!!

Go see it!!!
    Originally posted by RNT

It's classified as a class b or class c drug so it's illegal....can't remember which one.

Why would you want to know where to get them and how much they are if your not interested?

Class C
    I would recommend you go to the BodyWorlds exhibition in London, where this german guy has preserved dead bodies (through a method of plastination) of people who donated their corpses, there is an exhibit of what happens to you heart after a heart attack - if you had seen what happens to your aorta etc basically stretching from about 1 inch in diameter to about the size, and shape of a couple of potatos in a row! you would all of a sudden want to look after your heart!!!

I went to see that exhibition, I thought it was amazing!
    I had a mate at uni that used to work the doors, he took steroids and was built like a brick shit house :eek: seemed to grow considerably larger than the average gym type bloke, but as is stated above you've got to accept certain negative consequences. :(
    I've seen more people that have been fucked up by steroids than I ever wanted to see....
    Plus have you seen the spots on the shoulders, back, upper arms that they can give you if you take them? They can SCAR for life as they are more like acne than anything...

plus make you go Bald early!?

Thanks but no thanks...