Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Warcraft 3

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone played it yet?? Opinions?
I like it, looks a lot better than before, and the whole hero aspect seems quite good (not sure if they did that before?).
Anyway, I've not played that much, I'll get back to you!:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Warcraft 3 ROCKS!!!!!!!!

I love it, I loved the 1st and 2nd ones as well, the graphics are great as well as the story line.

Mind you I have already completed it, the cut scenes are sooooooo good as well.

So whats you fav race then, mines is the undead. They are easily the best race on it.

I also love some of the lines the characters come out with when you keep on clicking on them, the human priests are easily the funniest.

So you had a good enough play with it yet??????
    I used to always do that in the second one, keep prodding at them, never fails to crack me up!

I'm only as far as the third or fourth chapter in the first human mission, not played it much yet, but its good!
    The undead guys just kicked my ass! That Taina lassie is pretty darn cool though!
    The orcs are my faves I think (until I find a cooler lot!) 'cause they're very, I dunno, Star Trek! Don't like Arthas though, hes a bit of a twit!

How long did it take you to finish it? I've been pissing about on here too much!
    Hey arthas might be a twit just now but wait until the end of the human campaigne, he becomes well smart but I wont tell you as the cut scene for it is WELL smart.

It took me about 5 days to get it completed, but that was playing it die hard. It will take weeks if you play it every now and then.

The orcs are good but they are really slow at building, which is a pain as the orc missions are quite hard. The night elves are a bit pants.

This will be a great topic, your the only person I know thats got it, why I dont know as I think its the best game out just now.

Let me know how you get on, if you want tips gimme a shout

:D
    Oh, I thought the night elves wouod be quite good. I'm on the human mission where you have to stay alive for 30mins, thats where I got my ass kicked!
    Can't play it tonight, 'cause I;m going out, and I've got work too, so I'm not playing it that much! Will get there eventually!
    I'll yell you if I get *sooper stuck.* :D
    Argh, stupid undead people just kicked my ass again, and I only had about 1min left to survive!!! ARGH!
    Hmmm, how much is this game? and is it out in all the shop yet?

I may buy it tonight, Is it worth it?
    Only £25 at Dixons.co.uk - expect to pay a little more on the High Street

Yes it's out now

IGN review - 9.3 out of 10 It's seems it is rather good :D
    I may buy it tonight, Is it worth it?

Yes its worth buying it, its brill infact go to the shops now and get it!!!!!!!!!

NOW I TELL YOU, NOW!!

No luck lorna keep at it, the later levels are even more nippy. Haaaa haaaaaa :p
    What Wuckfit said :p
    Oh yeah another thing lorna, see the wee sheep and pigs etc. click on them about 10-15 times and wait for a BIG suprise.

Its class, plus do the extra scenario levels on the custom option. The sheep dodging game is a bit mad as well as the hero challenge, they are different characters that have there own sayings which some are really funny........

Skeletor="you are the weakest link, goodbye" or "am so poor, I dont even have calcium deposits"

Class :D
    Have you bought it yet? have you? HAVE YOU???
    Have you bought it yet? have you? HAVE YOU???

Well Lorna I look at it last friday, and It look great!, There no doubt about it, i'm going to buy it. But I'm going away for a while and wont have a PC so it was pointless me buying it now, But when I do get it I'll have to ask for you and wuckFit help:)
    :eek: :mad:
    Just tried that mission for the third time, and I died with 17 seconds to go. ARGH. 17 bloomin' seconds. Pishtalk.
    Just tried that mission for the third time, and I died with 17 seconds to go. ARGH. 17 bloomin' seconds. Pishtalk.

Ha Ha

You suck at it

:p
    Originally posted by wuckFit

Ha Ha

You suck at it

:p
    Teehee, I never claimed I was any good. :p
    And I've just done it now. :D 4th time lucky!
    Teehee, I never claimed I was any good.

Cool, you only have another 28 levels to go and then you have completed it :D

You go girl :p
    Originally posted by wuckFit

Cool, you only have another 28 levels to go and then you have completed it :D

You go girl :p
    Right lets work this out......say I play it every second day, taking an average of two shots at a mission (I'm not always that crap), taken into account longer time periods not playing it......ah, fuck it, it'll keep me entertained for a while yet! :p:D
    YEH!!!

I bought it! I got it last night!!

I done the green pigs (orcs ), I'm on the human level now, I got to wait for that fat man with the glowing hammer to come, I tried it last night but died!:( The bloody undead

Will I get to be Green pigs again? Or am I stuck with the human now?

Its a great game, The story is great to and the cut scene are grand!!:)

I've got till the end of the week to play it, then I go away for a little while. But I'm going to take it slow so I don't over play it tho!!

I hope there are more orcs mission as they are my fav so far, Can't wait for the undead and Night elves !!:D
    Will I get to be Green pigs again? Or am I stuck with the human now?

Green pigs, lol

class mate liked that one.

Yeah you do get to go the orcs again but thats later on, you have to complete the human missions 8 in total and then do the undead which is another 8, then you will be the orcs again, which leaves the night elves for last.

Good luck mate, you have purchased a seriously good game. Wait for the other cut scenes, they rock

:D