Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Gaming

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What are you are all playing right now? Lorna and wuckfit are still playing Warcraft 3 but what about the rest of us?

If my sig hasn't already told you I'm playing TimeSplitters (getting ready for the 2nd one), Gran Turismo 3 and Medal of Honor: Frontline all opn the PS2. I think I'm gonna order GTA3 soon as well cos I've found it really cheap online. Has anyone got GT Concept yet?

Maybe if enough of us have the same games we can get some challanges going :D. No one will beat my Laguna Seca lap time though :p
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Sims on Vacation on the PC.
    I'm still playing FFX too (aswell as getting my ass whooped on Warcraft!). I'm about 35 hours through I think.
    Has anyone got GT Concept yet?

My mate at work has got it, bought it the day it came out. He said its good, some of the cars are a bit mad like suziki car. He also says the graphics are a bit better, you should get GTA3 its well worth the cash, I have had since the start of the year and I still havent completed it yet.

Its actually what I have gone back to playing, seeing how I have already completed war craft 3, not like some folk we know ;)

Must say, time splitters 2 looks good, but I wasnt a fan of the first one at all. Thought it was a bit pants, not solo based enough.

The games I cant wait for are tekken 4 and halo for the PC as that game kicks ass :D
    Is playing grand theft auto 3, I LOVE IT!! I think Im the only girl I know who likes this game......oh well :cool:
    Originally posted by wuckFit

Its actually what I have gone back to playing, seeing how I have already completed war craft 3, not like some folk we know ;)
    Shush you. :p Just 'cause you played it for 5 days straight. :D
    Shush you. Just 'cause you played it for 5 days straight

When your some what good at it, if possible :p then I think we should have a online match and see who wins. People using thesite can place bets on who the winner will be :D
    I think I'm gonna order GTA3

Just realised that you were on about grand theft aute 3, I thought you were on about gran turisom 3. Av completed GTA3, took me ages to complete the basic game but I still havent got all the secret packages yet, got about 85 or something about that mark.

:)

When your some what good at it, if possible :p then I think we should have a online match and see who wins. People using thesite can place bets on who the winner will be :D
    Coolness. You're on! You'll have to give me a few weeks though...hone my skills....or I'll just get my brother to pretend he is me :p
    And of course everyone will bet on me.......so they can get outsider odds!:D
    few weeks

Might want to change that to months, seeing how its you were talking about

hee hee :p:p:p

*goes off to hone skills even more*

;)

Might want to change that to months, seeing how its you were talking about
    ;)
    Cheeky bam :p
    Probably right though....:D
    Originally posted by Lorna
    I'm still playing FFX too (aswell as getting my ass whooped on Warcraft!). I'm about 35 hours through I think.

Good game but FF7 is still the best one ever. Although I was surprised by FF3 on the SNES when I downloaded it (emulation and all that). FF7 had the best sotry and soundtrack.
    Originally posted by Wuckfit
    Must say, time splitters 2 looks good, but I wasnt a fan of the first one at all. Thought it was a bit pants, not solo based enough.

Mmm TimeSplitters 2 *drools*. Demo of it is to be included with the official magazine (out on September 6th :rolleyes: ). *bitch slap for wuckfit for saying the original was pants*. Get some mates round with a multitap and tell me that games crap :eek: :D
    Originally posted by Wuckfit
    My mate at work has got it, bought it the day it came out. He said its good, some of the cars are a bit mad like suziki car. He also says the graphics are a bit better, you should get GTA3 its well worth the cash, I have had since the start of the year and I still havent completed it yet.

That'd be the Pikes Peak then :D. I'll definitely get GTA3 then consider GT:Concept. I've played GT3 to death and still ain't finished it. The only reason I ain't finished it though is the endurance races :rolleyes:. Spend ages in lap time battles with mates trying to shave off an extra hundreth of a second :rolleyes: :eek:
    Originally posted by WuckFit

People using thesite can place bets on who the winner will be

*cough* Wuckfit *cough* At least from what I've been reading in that thread over the weekend
    Originally posted by Ego

Good game but FF7 is still the best one ever. Although I was surprised by FF3 on the SNES when I downloaded it (emulation and all that). FF7 had the best sotry and soundtrack.

Oooh, I dunno, I'm quite taken with this one. Doesn't seem to have quite the storyline depth as FF7, but I guess I'll wait til I finish it before deciding!
    *cough* Wuckfit *cough* At least from what I've been reading in that thread over the weekend
    *whispers* just between you and me mate, its all been a cover up, so I can whoop Wuckers ass! You'll get better odds on me I tell ya! :p
    We should include Harmless too now...
    We should include Harmless too now...

No, he will have to wait! Knowing you, you will convince him join your side and then you will both gang up on me.

Its me verses you, then harmless can take on the winner :D

No, he will have to wait! Knowing you, you will convince him join your side and then you will both gang up on me.
    :D You know, I never even though of that! Damn, I need to be more devious!
    OK, but we should have a three way (ooer :p) after, fun all round! :cool: :D
    Im playing through Final Fantasy 6 on my playstation and have 4 and 5 after ive done that....ive completed 7 8 and 9:D AND i should have a ps2 for 10 this time next month.
    On my PC im playing through the Half Life games (im stuck on the first one 2 hard a jump:rolleyes: )