Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

HUGE speed bust!

An article in the paper caught my eye on the weekend, it seems that police have raided one of the biggest speed labs the UK has ever seen!
A bloke was arrested in Hurst Green (a tiny little town) after police watched him for a while, the 20ft sqaure shed he was living in was capable of producing 20kg A Week!
Now I'm sure your wanting to know how much the police recon this was worth him, well 1 million quid a week, however I would assume that this valuation would be based on him cutting the speed to 10% then selling it in gram raps, unlikely I think.
A sad day for all of us I'm sure you will aggree.
The comment from his close next door nieghbor was fantastic though;
"his place always did seem to smell of chemicals"
He lives in a 20ft sq shed which smells of chemicals but its not strange?!!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh my God his place must have stunk. speed is the stinkiest drug going
    Well actualy the real pure stuff shouldnt really smell from what I've heard its just that we get stuff that hasnt been made that well. Also base which probally 'freebase' speed is very stinky.
    How the hell did they ever get any work done :confused: Imagine working in your own drug factory :eek: Oh the possibilties.
    well i doubt theyd ever sleep, just by absorbing it all through the skin.