Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Questions needing answers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hi All

If any of you feel you have questions needing answers feel free to ask me.

Im a security manager at a venue in Leeds, been in the door trade for 5 years and am only 23.

If its about drugs, bouncers or policies and even policing i know a bit so might be of some use.

Im not one of these stiffs that says whats right n all that, As you can tell by my screen name im a clubber too. Any SSers out there?

Cheers

SundissentialStu
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok, why is it that you always ask people for ID when they look old enough to be in the club, yet whenever I (eventually) get in I see about 100 15 year olds who I know are 15 because I went to school with them! Why don't bouncers ever ask them, and if they do, how do they get in anyway?!

(I'm 19 by the way)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lol, that's seem easy, Cos the youngster always get there early!

I get ID all the time in Croydon and I go to the same 5-6 places each weekend so you think the bouncers would at least Remember my face (its a night club so its never "pack pack" plus I have one of the funniest passport pic's you will ever see!

It me when I was like 12 in my school clothes and have a Centre parting in my hair

and all the bouncers that see it make a big laugh and a joke about it, so why do they the following week forget who I am!

I don't mind it that much, just wondering why they do this