Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• RiverRiver Community Champion Posts: 762 Part of The Mix Family
    Triggered....
    Slowly healing n finding the real me 🥲
    lunarcat522AnonymousToeGemmaebyrne556
    Balling my eyes out, in so much pain 😭😭
    lunarcat522AnonymousToeGemmaebyrne556
  • IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 807 Part of The Mix Family
    ITS SNOWING
    lunarcat522Gemma
    I need an opinion - I know it's expensive, but for student accommodation, should I get an ensuite room with a shared kitchen for 200 a week, or a studio with my own wee kitchen for 225??
    cc_ilaria
  • cc_ilariacc_ilaria Community Champion Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    River wrote: »
    Balling my eyes out, in so much pain 😭😭

Massive hugs if okay river 🫂💜 I'm sorry you're in so much pain and triggered. Always here for you, it sounds like so much is going on. You're not alone, we care about you here
    Gemma
    edited December 2023
    I need an opinion - I know it's expensive, but for student accommodation, should I get an ensuite room with a shared kitchen for 200 a week, or a studio with my own wee kitchen for 225??

I'm sorry about your parents Iain )): sending hugs. It's horrible to be treated in that way and made to feel like that and must be hurtful.

Oohh and student accommodation, I'd totally go for my own kitchen and studio ahaha! But maybe that's because I'm anti social half of the time and just want to cook in peace in my own place without having to share 🫣🤭 which one are you leaning towards? I'm sure there's positives to both
    @cc_ilaria hmmmmmmmmmmm - I really want the ensuite cause I can meet so many people but then 25 quid more hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ebyrne556cc_ilaria
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 1,936 Extreme Poster
    Feel so low
    ebyrne556lunarcat522cc_ilariaJJLemon18
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,066 Part of The Furniture
    We are here with you @Chloe234. Would you like to share more with us about this?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.
    cc_ilaria
    @cc_ilaria hmmmmmmmmmmm - I really want the ensuite cause I can meet so many people but then 25 quid more hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dooooo iiiitt 🤭
    @Chloe234 sending all the hugs if okay chloe

Chloe234
    Feel like walking out of college this afternoon
    AnonymousToelunarcat522cc_ilariaAmy22
    In agony, I feel so sick
    AnonymousToelunarcat522JJLemon18Amy22
    In agony, I feel so sick

I'm so sorry you feel sick River, being sick is no fun at all. I hope you feel better soon and rest well 💜
    River
    Hurts with ankle brace on and without it ugh
    cc_ilariaAnonymousToelunarcat522JJLemon18
    im a worthless, pathetic, waste of space that takes up too much air and space on the planet and I belong rotting in a hole buried alive
    AnonymousToelunarcat522JJLemon18cc_ilaria
  • AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 825 Part of The Mix Family
    im a worthless, pathetic, waste of space that takes up too much air and space on the planet and I belong rotting in a hole buried alive

Absolutely not! Nobody deserves that, so you definitely don’t. Are you ok?
    cc_ilaria
    @AnonymousToe but I do :'( not really :(
    AnonymousToeJJLemon18cc_ilaria
    @River I get it, I feel worthless a lot too. My feelings around it have improved over time by having people (and myself) tell me I’m not worthless over and over again. Eventually you’ll start to believe it. You’re important to people and you make the world better! Maybe you’ve done bad things, but everyone does, and it doesn’t take away the fact that you deserve to be here. I’m not very good at giving advice so hopefully that was of some help. Please keep yourself safe ❤️
    cc_ilaria
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Sending hugs to everyone who needs them :heart:

Please do reach out for support if you need it. We are all here for you and care about you all.

You've got this :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.
    JJLemon18cc_ilaria
    My foot hurts, messed it up again
    AnonymousToeJJLemon18cc_ilaria
    My parents come across as supportive but I don’t feel at all supported by them. They don’t believe in me and they’re never proud of me. I’m not sure they love me. I need their help still even though I’m technically an adult (I’m 18) but I just can’t rely on them (my mum mainly) for anything. She’ll only help me in HER way, and if that doesn’t work then she gets annoyed with me and leaves me to solve everything on my own. It’s so hard. Not just because I’m left to sort this thing out on my own now. Nobody genuinely cares. I feel so alone and worthless. I really need a hug 😢
    lunarcat522JJLemon18cc_ilariaebyrne556
This discussion has been closed.