Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

While I was away...

I had expected the politics forum to be filling up nicely with lots of interesting topics for me to devour on my return. Instead, there are guns, guns guns and more bloody guns.

Please give the subject a rest! It'd seem that you lot have talked of little else for the last week. Aren't there any dolphins that need saving anymore? :p
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: While I was away...
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Aren't there any dolphins that need saving anymore? :p

Fuck the dolphins, come the end of the world they disappear with the message "so long and thanks for all the fish", we all know that.

Seriously tho' there were other discussions, in fact I think the majority were fundamentally about other things...
  • Options
    Yeah I must admit that near the bottom there were several other subjects discussed. Somehow if a topic doesn't receive constant contributions it sinks like the Titanic... I will fish out one or two threads from this week to get the others out of the way ;)
  • Options
    and now this topic will enevitably turn into a guns/USA vs UK bullshit thread that we see every single fucking day..

If you dont like the threads that are here, then start some new ones of your own.
  • Options
    Just a tally, but out of the 25 threads on the front page of this forum, only 7 have any possible gun link...(and some of those only have tenuous links)

That gives you 18 places to respond if you want to avoid hat aspect.

Plenty of choice really...
  • Options
    Oh dear... I should’ve known it was a bad idea to post this thread.

Just in case it escapes some people, I was making a semi sarcastic point about the high number of gun-related threads around. That is the first impression one gets when he looks at the forum for the first time in a week. I must confess I have not counted every topic and calculated the percentage of such threads before posting this.

Moddy please close this topic and put us all out of our misery. :(
  • Options
    Yes yes, im stupid for missing it :rolleyes:

In addition to the hundreds of gun posts, we get hundreds of semi sarcastic posts regarding said gun posts..

This will just turn into another gun thread..