Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Frustrated

Kate_20Kate_20 Posts: 653 Incredible Poster
I am just frustrated with myself because nothing is okay. I've not been sleeping well recently. My chest hurts. I've been fantasising my death. It doesn't mean I have a plan to do it. I am just tired of it because there isn't anything interesting that I can say.
Tengo el alma en cuarentena y roto el cuerpo
Qué dolor, qué pena y qué tormento
El Kanka - Lo mal que estoy y lo poco que me quejo
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    Hi Kate,

You've done really well to reach out and share this with us. Thank you for your trust <3

You've mentioned that nothing is okay, and I wondered if you could tell us a little bit more about what exactly it is that you mean by nothing? I've heard you when you've said that you're not sleeping well, your chest is hurting and that you've been fanasising about your death. Is this what you mean by nothing being okay, or are there other things you'd like to tell us about aswell?

I also wanted to acknowledge those thoughts and feelings about your death that you've shared with us. I'm hearing that you don't have a plan to do it, Kate, and I'm wondering if you'd feel comfortable sharing with us what it is that is helping you to stay safe at the moment?

Remember that there is a range of crisis support services who can support you should you ever feel the need to reach out to them if that changes or thoughts thoughts about death become more intense:
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11

We care about you, Kate, and you've done a brave thing by sharing your expereinces with us. <3

Take care,
    Harry
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨