Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What's something you're proud of from July?

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
edited August 2022 in Positivity Corner
il3443g64ajg.png

I always find the beginning of the month a nice time to reflect back on the previous month and think of something you're proud of. When you're going through something difficult, it can really help to celebrate how strong you've been and I thought this would make a nice thread here on the community where we can all share something and celebrate each other's moments together <3

Comment below something you're proud of :)

I am proud of dedicating time to self-care, I never like to cancel plans but there's a few days where having a chilled day has really helped me.
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Comments

• Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,160 Boards Champion
    July was a tough month for me so im honestly proud of myself for making it through the month
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,988 Community Veteran
    edited August 2022
    I dont really know what made me feel proud during July tbh. But I would say probably joining The Mix community or crocheting a bookmark for my bamps birthday.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films