Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Social worker

Past UserPast User In a holePosts: 0 Just got here
edited March 27 in Home, Law & Money
The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks for reaching out to us @Morgan007. I can hear how frustrating it is for you to have had your choices taken away because you are autistic.

It sounds really disappointing that the social worker was supposed to help you and get you support yet ignored all your crisis emails and left and closed the case before you were aware that this would happen. I can hear that this has meant you have come out more lonely and feeling more abandoned than you did before.

Would you like to talk to us about anything? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us.

If you do ever feel in a crisis, The Mix has a Crisis Messenger that you might find helpful. It is available 24/7 and you can contact the Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Please feel free to keep us in the loop with how you are doing, we are all here for you! :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.