Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chit chat

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Heyy xx
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Heyy xx

hi hru?
    sorry I misses your message @spoon . Hru?
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    no worries, im good ((:

hiya shaunie! hows teddy?
    Whats a signatureeeww
    How's everyone
    im good ((: hbu?
    Whats a signatureeeww
    spoon wrote: »
    im good ((: hbu?

tired. got anything planned? did you hear the weather last night my god. I'm going to play on my pc but kinda bored too.
    feel really like a storm is brewing
    oo nice! unless u were planning on going out lol
    Whats a signatureeeww
    spoon wrote: »
    oo nice! unless u were planning on going out lol

do u like storms ?
    Heyy xx

hi hru?

Got massive headache so could be better. How are you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Heyy xx

hi hru?

Got massive headache so could be better. How are you?

aw have you taken anything for it? just had a long ass nap tbh. been up to much?
    has anyone else got rain? It's pouring it down.
    Evening
    Mind forum told me to remove. Or change my profile picture because it’s got the word Christ in it lol?
    Mind forum told me to remove. Or change my profile picture because it’s got the word Christ in it lol?

Hi oh thats weird. Christ isn't anything bad. Hru?
    Hey guys
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Mustn't say the Lord's name in vain.

Heyo guys, man I've been feeling so ill the past couple days.
    Evening
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Supernova how are you?
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    hey @Dandelion

I've been feeling ill the past few days and was quite anxious yesterday, but besides that I'm okay. Thank you for asking, how about you, how are things?
    Aw no sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon. Im alright thanks bit stressed for my exam tomorrow but very happy because only 1 more day before I finish uni
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Oh that's awesome, best of luck tomorrow! I'm sure you'll do great :)

Any thoughts or plans for after you finish?
    Hopefully try and get a job :lol: got a couple I want to apply for so will probably do that, and have a bit of a break lol
    Good to hear! Having seen your posts over time, and how hard you've been working, I can say you deserve to do well. :) hope you enjoy your break!
    Afternoon
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi guys
    Hey, how are you?
  • blc1234567blc1234567 Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Supernova I'm fine how are you?