Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I've decided to come back.

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
hi it's Brandon I've decided that taking a break isn't for me but hi. I don't feel to good my head is full I'm a freak.

Comments

• enorth1enorth1 Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
    Hey Brandon, lovely to meet you! You've shown great self awareness realising that you'd prefer to come back to the mix, it's lovely to have you here! I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling good, that can't be easy at all. I wonder what's making you feel like a freak? If you feel comfortable, I'm hopeful that speaking through those worries might help a little and make you feel less alone x
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    enorth1 wrote: »
    Hey Brandon, lovely to meet you! You've shown great self awareness realising that you'd prefer to come back to the mix, it's lovely to have you here! I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling good, that can't be easy at all. I wonder what's making you feel like a freak? If you feel comfortable, I'm hopeful that speaking through those worries might help a little and make you feel less alone x

lol I didn't know how much I'd miss it. but lol
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2022
    Hi @awesomeminecraft6789. Glad to see you are back with us.

How are things with you at the moment? I hear you say that you don't feel too good, your head is full and you feel like a freak.

Please remember we are all here for you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hi @awesomeminecraft6789. Glad to see you are back with us.

How are things with you at the moment? I hear you say that you don't feel too good, your head is full and you feel like a freak.

Please remember we are all here for you if you would like to share more with us :)

I feel a freak lol
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    I hear that you feel like a freak @awesomeminecraft6789. Would you like to tell us why you think you are a freak?
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I hear that you feel like a freak @awesomeminecraft6789. Would you like to tell us why you think you are a freak?

I just different
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Feeling different and ostracised by those around you is definitely a horrid state to be in, when you're left alienated by those around you, it can be really lonely @awesomeminecraft6789 . I'm grateful that you're back here talking, especially if it might help you to feel less like a freak. <3 I'm open to hearing about what's going on in your head right now if you feel up to it. xx
    AislingDM wrote: »
    Feeling different and ostracised by those around you is definitely a horrid state to be in, when you're left alienated by those around you, it can be really lonely @awesomeminecraft6789 . I'm grateful that you're back here talking, especially if it might help you to feel less like a freak. <3 I'm open to hearing about what's going on in your head right now if you feel up to it. xx

Thanks