Homeโ€บ General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What's your favourite song at the moment?

LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
Mine has to be, Little talks I started playing it on a music game, but now I'm literally obsessed!

What's yours?

Comments

• awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Hi Leila

I don't have one at the moment but I'll be sure to update this thread if I do!
  • LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Hi Leila

I don't have one at the moment but I'll be sure to update this thread if I do!

Aw thanks aha! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Yw!
    Yw!

I'm a little obsessed lol ๐Ÿ˜†
    Lol it's fine dw about it no judgement! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    Oooo gosh idk! I love Bo Burnham. I've been obsessing over the album 10 Years by An Unkindness, not perfect but it it just hits the spot. I also suggest the album Moenie and Kitchi by Gregory and the Hawk. There are so many songs I wanna talk about and suggest because I just can't pick favourites but if I mentioned everything I like, we'd be here all day. I am a fan of a lot of Melanie Martinez songs although not obsessed. I do suggest Tally Hall and I'm a huge fan of Jack Stauber too, love them. Crywank is just interesting hahaha. I enjoy Color Green by Sibyll Baier. Counterfeit Arcade by Shayfer James is great because of the villain vibes. Used to obsess over Aurora and they're still good. I used to obsess over musicals like Hamilton, Be More Chill and Heathers.

As for stand alone songs, Under My Skin by Jukebox the Ghost, Sex With A Ghost by Teddy Hyde, No Children by The Mountain Goats and Fourth of July by Sufjan James. Also thoroughly enjoyed Flux by Poppy although I'm usually not into her stuff. Obsessed With You and Cult of Dionysius by The Orient Express are upbeat bops. I also like I Can't Decide by the Scissor Sisters, and Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush.

Sorry this is so long, I can go on but I guess I'll stop now hahaha
    Whats a signatureeeww
    spoon wrote: ยป
    Oooo gosh idk! I love Bo Burnham. I've been obsessing over the album 10 Years by An Unkindness, not perfect but it it just hits the spot. I also suggest the album Moenie and Kitchi by Gregory and the Hawk. There are so many songs I wanna talk about and suggest because I just can't pick favourites but if I mentioned everything I like, we'd be here all day. I am a fan of a lot of Melanie Martinez songs although not obsessed. I do suggest Tally Hall and I'm a huge fan of Jack Stauber too, love them. Crywank is just interesting hahaha. I enjoy Color Green by Sibyll Baier. Counterfeit Arcade by Shayfer James is great because of the villain vibes. Used to obsess over Aurora and they're still good. I used to obsess over musicals like Hamilton, Be More Chill and Heathers.

As for stand alone songs, Under My Skin by Jukebox the Ghost, Sex With A Ghost by Teddy Hyde, No Children by The Mountain Goats and Fourth of July by Sufjan James. Also thoroughly enjoyed Flux by Poppy although I'm usually not into her stuff. Obsessed With You and Cult of Dionysius by The Orient Express are upbeat bops. I also like I Can't Decide by the Scissor Sisters, and Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush.

Sorry this is so long, I can go on but I guess I'll stop now hahaha

I love this haha ๐Ÿ˜„! This is making me want to listen to others songs haha ๐Ÿ˜„ that I want to take and listen to lmao ๐Ÿคฃ
    I also like- summer 91 by Noziu
    edited May 2022
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    This is an incredible thread @Leila, thank you so much for sharing it. I'm currently replaying As It Was by Harry Styles quite regularly, so I think it'd probably be that at the moment :)
    This is an incredible thread @Leila, thank you so much for sharing it. I'm currently replaying As It Was by Harry Styles quite regularly, so I think it'd probably be that at the moment :)

I love that one too, Aw your welcome โ˜บ