Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Psychology

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
Y there a big jump in behaviour between boys and girls. Apart the girls who behave like they have boy bits?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000

Boys and girls have a different biology to each other. They have different hormones which may make them behave and react in different ways. Is there a particular scenario you are referring to where a boys and girls have behaved differently?
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    i mean where bullying and narcisism concerned. is tht to do with hormones
    Crazy mad insane
    bullying's not a healthy way of dealing with problems
    Crazy mad insane
  • chloe224488chloe224488 Posts: 79 Budding Regular
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    i mean where bullying and narcisism concerned. is tht to do with hormones

There are various reasons behind why someone may bully this can be influenced by hormones but it can also be due to different social factors as well. Is there a particular reason why you are interested in this topic?
    i was just panicking and i was on edge, so many things im thinking about atm. i wish i could think nice things. ppl mess u up n u r the one tht gets in trouble if u fight back :( u struggle while the bullies tht got away with the most aweful things, get on with their lives
    Crazy mad insane
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2022
    I am hearing you are panicking and on edge @ellie2000. You have been really brave in sharing this with us. Such a positive step forwards.

It sounds like you have a lot of things you are thinking about at the moment. Would you like to tell us what these things look like for you at the moment?

And would you feel comfortable sharing with us whether bullying is something you have experienced? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us.

You don't have to face this, or anything else, alone if you don't want to :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.