Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I hate being in hospital

13»

Comments

• LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Sorry I didn't mean to send that...
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Its ok still here for you tho
    Just writ what I felt inside, but forgot that I actually wrote it
    Well sometimes writing It is a good thing
    Didn't mean. To send it though
    Ik
    I hate this shit honestly, I feel fine but they still say oh you need IV antibiotics, like what tf? It looks fine, but clearly not, obviously done something wrong, Just upset, with myself. Just I am so stupid
    Just wanna die
    😔
    I'm out later today
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    We hear you @Leila. It sounds like things have been really difficult for you, especially with having been in hospital recently. Are you home now as I know that is something you were hoping for?

If you would like to share more with us, we are here for you. Similarly, if you would like further support, some resources you might find helpful include:
    • Samaritans (24/7) – Call 116 123 or email jo@samaritans.org
    • Papyrus (2pm – midnight) – Call 0800 068 41 41 or email pat@papyrus-uk.org
    • The Mix’s Crisis Messenger (24/7) – You can text ‘THEMIX’ to 85258
    • Your nearest a & e or call 999 if you feel unsafe or have any concerns about your health and safety

Please feel free to keep us in the loop, we are all here for you. You don't have to go through this, or anything else, alone if you don't want to :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    We hear you @Leila. It sounds like things have been really difficult for you, especially with having been in hospital recently. Are you home now as I know that is something you were hoping for?

If you would like to share more with us, we are here for you. Similarly, if you would like further support, some resources you might find helpful include:
    • Samaritans (24/7) – Call 116 123 or email jo@samaritans.org
    • Papyrus (2pm – midnight) – Call 0800 068 41 41 or email pat@papyrus-uk.org
    • The Mix’s Crisis Messenger (24/7) – You can text ‘THEMIX’ to 85258
    • Your nearest a & e or call 999 if you feel unsafe or have any concerns about your health and safety

Please feel free to keep us in the loop, we are all here for you. You don't have to go through this, or anything else, alone if you don't want to :)

Hey!

I am at home, I am being referred to my local mental health team which is good, but still bit scary lol just hope I don't end up back in hospital
    scared because of what's happening that I will relapse, I am so scared. I don't want to, because I got told if i do it again I will be sent to a phsych ward.
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm sorry to hear that you're so frightened at the moment @Leila it's understandable that you want to avoid getting sent to the psych ward, is there anything you can do at the moment to try and keep the risk of self-harming to a minimum? If there's anything that distracts you or helps perk up your mood it might be better to focus on things like that rather than worrying about things that might happen. :)

I know others have linked you to some great services that are out there but I just wanted to remind you if you ever want to talk about how you're feeling and what you're going through there's always an option out there.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Riley wrote: »
    I'm sorry to hear that you're so frightened at the moment @Leila it's understandable that you want to avoid getting sent to the psych ward, is there anything you can do at the moment to try and keep the risk of self-harming to a minimum? If there's anything that distracts you or helps perk up your mood it might be better to focus on things like that rather than worrying about things that might happen. :)

I know others have linked you to some great services that are out there but I just wanted to remind you if you ever want to talk about how you're feeling and what you're going through there's always an option out there.

Hey,

Thank you!